pREAKNESS 17TH MAY..wHO WILL WIN OR PLACE?

WildhorseyWildhorsey Member
edited May 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Harlem Rocker' is due. My picks Giant Moon and Behindthebar to place. More faves, El Gato Malo.
What's your pick and why?:cool2:

Comments

• alcoachalcoach Member
    edited May 2008
    Wildhorsey wrote: »
    Harlem Rocker' is due. My picks Giant Moon and Behindthebar to place. More faves, El Gato Malo.
    What's your pick and why?:cool2:

well el gato malo is not a bad cat but now the horse should be called the cat that is afraid of big brown..
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    alcoach wrote: »
    well el gato malo is not a bad cat but now the horse should be called the cat that is afraid of big brown..

I believe El Gato Malo opted for a grade three race in Texas over the Preakness.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    I think GIANT MOON will run a big race...w2w
  • MikeSolarMikeSolar Member
    edited May 2008
    I gotta admit, I was watching the race you know, and I think big brown was 4th or so on the first call after breaking from the 20 hole, and then the annoucers like , here comes big brown and he just moved up like the wind, passing everyone like he didn't really recognize them as being horses.
    I don't see him getting beat, although you know anything can happen in racing, and theres never
    that time when its a sure thing.

Thanks Mike
  • jaanisjaanis Junior Member
    edited May 2008
    Seriously where are all the Kentucky Derby runners at? None of them want to try Big Brown again?
  • weendoggweendogg Junior Member
    edited May 2008
    I wonder if Congress will get involved if Big Brown wins....
  • edited May 2008
    if big brown doesn't win the preakness, we will never have a triple crown again.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    jaanis wrote: »
    Seriously where are all the Kentucky Derby runners at? None of them want to try Big Brown again?

Recapturetheglory is returning, but he will be the only KD contender to try again.
    There is talk of a few coming back for the Belmont like Tale of Ekati.