Preakness conference call

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited May 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
I'll be a guest on Thursday night's Preakness conference call, along with Alan Mann, who writes the exceptional horseracing blog Left at the Gate.

I'm also pleased to announce that HorseRacingTalk is sponsoring the call this week. Thanks, Edward!

For details on how to listen to (or participate in) the conference call, you can visit www.SportsConferenceCall.com

I'll try to post the access codes in this thread, once they become available.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    I will be available this week D.C., if you all want me to join in.

FB
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited May 2008
    I'm happy to do it. I'm sure you guys will do a great job as usual. For those who haven't listened before, it is well worth it.

Edward
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2008
    Sure, that would be great FB.
    edited May 2008
    The call is scheduled for Thursday night at 8:00pm Pacific Time. The telephone number and access code are as follows:

(218) 486-7200

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Sounds great! Thanks for hosting this Edward!
  • cdunn1830cdunn1830 Member
    edited May 2008
    will it be available on reply for us that are on east coast?
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited May 2008
    I'm not hosting it, I am just sponsoring this call.

The archived replay is always available a day or two after the show.

Check out www.sportsconferencecall.com for the details.
    edited May 2008
    FB, i'm sorry you weren't able to participate in the call further. After your comment regarding Big Brown, i wanted to ask if you perhaps you had any insight as to why he might be wearing front-wraps these days.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    FB, i'm sorry you weren't able to participate in the call further. After your comment regarding Big Brown, i wanted to ask if you perhaps you had any insight as to why he might be wearing front-wraps these days.

My cordless phone died on me and the call really wasn't going anywhere in my opinion, I was told on Derby Day in the paddock that it is strictly precaution as Dutrow is so KEYED up about this horse who is tying all loose ends and crossing all t's and dotting all I's. I really cannot believe his is going to give this colt a 3f blowout the moring of the race, LOL. You will hear all kinds of shit on Saturday regarding this move and it might make his price rise to 3/5 or even money I hope. I truly think he goes off at 1/5 or 2/5, who else will take any other strong money to move him up a little?

Later, FB
  • Jon in OaklandJon in Oakland Junior Member
    edited May 2008
    To stream or download the audio of Thursday's Conference Call, please visit the website:

www.SportsConferenceCall.com

We previewed today's Preakness Stakes with handicappers Discreet Cat and Alan Mann.

Thanks again to Edward for sponsoring this Call.