Balmoral Park Race 10

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited May 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Alright, before I get into this, this isn't a huge tip. Just a horse to use in the bottom part of the gimmicks. Fairly certain she won't win, but will have the ability to blow up your tri or maybe exacta.

#4 Ms Diehard

Ms Diehard is owned by a close friend of my father's. The horse has been battling a little bit of illness lately and is starting to show signs of life again. Last year she was MUCH better than these. After her performance last week they decided to drop her to where she can win. Her health has improved and the class drop will be crucial. With the #4 hole they're going to attempt to place her more forwardly to give her a better chance.

Play her cautiously as she may still need a race or two to get back to even 90%. Back-class should give her an advantage here.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Well the word was out. Opened up at 2-1 from a 20-1 morning line. Scrolled up to 8-1 just before post. Went second over and pulled three wide at the 3/4 when cover went dead. Favorite went outside of her and beat her by around a 1/4 length at the wire.

Paid $5 to place and $3.40 to show.
    Exacta w/ favorite on top paid $26 and Tri paid $100 (both for $2 wager)

Hope everyone won some small cash off her. I'll let everyone know next week when she goes again, should be ready for a win. Favorite was very impressive today.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited May 2008
    Great info, thanks.