Hoosier Park Race 7

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited May 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
#5 Ms Diehard

I told you all about her last week and she ran one hell of a race to finish a close second to Such a Big Flirt. Such a Big Flirt came back, up in class, on Wed., and again won swinging 4 wide around the turn.

Diehard ships to Hoosier where I feel the fields are slightly softer. She gets Ricky to drive and a good draw. Most of her competition is from the outside. Use her in your plays today everyone. Don't let the class jump scare you, she should be dangerous here.

Comments

• cabster13cabster13 Member
    edited May 2008
    I live within 15 minutes of Hoosier in Anderson so I went over and dropped $50 WP on the #5. I think he might still be running.... was not his night for sure!!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    cabster13 wrote: »
    I live within 15 minutes of Hoosier in Anderson so I went over and dropped $50 WP on the #5. I think he might still be running.... was not his night for sure!!

Something went wrong at the top of the stretch. You see her swing 4 wide coming into the stretch looking like she's ready to blow by everyone, then she's dead and ricky is pulling her inside just to finish up the race. I'll try and find out what the deal is.