Contest Rules

justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
edited June 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Guys Again!!! Read The Rules. Many Of You Are Wrong On What Pick Your On, Some Think A Scratch Means They Get A Repick... Well Thats The Case... For 1 Scratch Only!!!!! The 2nd Scratch Is A 0.00!!!! And One Made His Picks All In One Day. Read The Rules And Make Sure Everything Is Correct!!!!!!!

Thank You,
Justin

Comments

• justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    This is a must see for anybody in the contest!!!!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    This is a must see for anybody in the contest!!!!

lol I feel your pain from when I tallied. People refuse to read the rules. I had a person make the same error two times in a row after getting DQed the contest before.
    edited June 2008
    lol its sucks, people are saying thy are on pick 8 when they are on 9, and they are going to go over. I would like to keep the contest fair and competitive, kinda hard when many ppl are getting DQed. Oh Well lol
  • MrExactaMrExacta Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    It shows I only have 4 picks left, but I've only posted 3 plays and one of them was at Golden Gate which I guess doesn't count.

MrExacta -`
    edited June 2008
    Golden Gate counts... its in the rules at the top of the post....
    edited June 2008
    No I am wrong, I am sorry... will change! Thanks!
  • pokerwhzkidpokerwhzkid Junior Member
    edited June 2008
    Guys Again!!! Read The Rules. Many Of You Are Wrong On What Pick Your On, Some Think A Scratch Means They Get A Repick... Well Thats The Case... For 1 Scratch Only!!!!! The 2nd Scratch Is A 0.00!!!! And One Made His Picks All In One Day. Read The Rules And Make Sure Everything Is Correct!!!!!!!

Thank You,
    Justin

why does a scratch count?? that is silly to count a scratch as a pick especially considering many people can't get on during the day to change the picks if someone is scratched. many people don't sit by the computer to do this contest.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    why does a scratch count?? that is silly to count a scratch as a pick especially considering many people can't get on during the day to change the picks if someone is scratched. many people don't sit by the computer to do this contest.

You are allowed one scratch to be replaced. That is as fair as it gets in my eyes.