Contests Results will be posted...

justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
edited June 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
The results will be posted around 8:15 PM EST, going to go through and make sure everything is correct! There were a few disqualifications, some that didn't finish the tournament, and a few big hits which allowed people to place on their lasts picks. All in all Great contest and great competition!!! Great Job guys, and best of luck!

Justin

Comments

• tblues2008tblues2008 Member
    edited June 2008
    Justin to make it better just post all of standing the day after the results if possible so we know how many picks we have left and what our balance is. That would improve this contest in the future for everybody. That would make sure how many picks they have left clearly and that would eliminate the dq's also. Sometimes you just don't know how many you have left then you have to go back and look at your picks and make sure what scratch if you had one that is. Just trying to improve the contest and one is to make sure standings are posted maybe by using the sticky feature to post them with also may help.
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    I was told I onl had to post the rsults on Friday evening, then the final results on Sunday Evening-Monday Morning.... And this week I posted EVERY night except for Satuday. I try to get the results done DAILY for the fact that people forget. Some people get off track early and dont look at how many picks they got left... But thanks for the insight, and I will do my best to post daily next contest as well.....

Best of Luck,
    Justin
  • tblues2008tblues2008 Member
    edited June 2008
    No problem there justin. Just trying to give you some good advise on doing this. I didn't realize that I ran out and I wouldn't have done it on Sunday if I had known. I would advise you to put it as a sticky so everyone can see it instead of seeing it get buryed in the posts. Thanks for noticing it and if you need any help just let me know about it and I will try to help some also.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    Tblues, I personally disagree having done the contest tallying before. Keeping up with the results, especially daily, isn't an easy task especially while working. Horseracingtalk is kind of enough to sponsor this contest for free, I don't think it is too difficult for one to keep track of his own picks and DQs. Justin did a great job and kept us as updated as he could.