It has been awhile...are they a thing of the past?w2w

Comments

• choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Not until a new sponsor is found.

GL
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Got an Idea, why don't we all put up $20-$25 dollars per contestant and send money via paypal or other ways to whoever Edward appoints and and tier the payoff for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I think it would work well. Any other ideas welcomed.

FB
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    IM in for that
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited October 2008
    Id be happy to put in
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    that would not be a bad idea. we would just have to set up everything up and i think it would be great to do it on breeders cup saturday.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    looks that way7...HOPE WE CAN DO SOMETHING FOR THE BREEDERS CUP...w2w
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    rayphil wrote: »
    that would not be a bad idea. we would just have to set up everything up and i think it would be great to do it on breeders cup saturday.

I would also be down for a little BC contest. Maybe run the same way, highest total betting all BC races from friday and saturday.
    edited October 2008
    Even if we did $20 a person and got like 10 people thats still $200 for the winner. Maybe Ed could collect the cash for us?
  • FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Guys...I have a interest in a Golf Pro-shop and would be willing to give away a 80.00 polo shirt in the winners size and color...They would just have to email me all there info...Just let me know
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    On my behalf I would purchase a Horse Hat for the winner of there choice from horsehats.com, let me know I don't mind throwing a bone to anyone. Let' s lock this down soon and get a contest criteria together by Wednesday.

FB
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited October 2008
    To help support one of the hands that has done well to feed us, I would be willing to fund the $25 weekend package from discreetcat for the winner of the contest
    edited October 2008
    well lets go guys we need a lead here and we need to get this going.we need some communication with who ever is going to set it up because this weekend is getting here.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited October 2008
    I will have a Breeders Cup contest posted by Wednesday. It will include a $500 prize pool. If anyone would like to donate additional prizes feel free to e-mail me at info@horseracingtalk.com.

Stay tuned for more details.

Edward
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    RightAngle wrote: »
    I will have a Breeders Cup contest posted by Wednesday. It will include a $500 prize pool. If anyone would like to donate additional prizes feel free to e-mail me at info@horseracingtalk.com.

Stay tuned for more details.

Edward

Sounds awesome :toast:
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Thanks, Edward for having the contest & all others donating.
    edited October 2008
    Im glad that we are able to come together and have a contest. Thank you Edward and I will make sure to donate. Look forward to this weekend and having some fun and trying to make some money..
    edited October 2008
    Ed = THE MAN