Horse To Watch Next Time Out

2»

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited December 2008
    A Word To The Wise Usually They Don't Come Right Back After A Race Like That I Am Sure It Took A Lot Out Of Him To Do What He Did Plus I Think They Should Shorten Him Up And Add Blinkers. Please Make A Post When You See Him Out Again . The Horse I Thought Also Ran Big Was Papa Clem He Came Out Of A 1:14 3/5 Race And Looked The Winner In The Eye Most Of The Race And Took A Short Lead In The Streach,i Am Not Sure If It Was His First Time With Blinkers His Turn To Win Is Comming Up Soon. Other Horses To Keep An Eye On Is Pletcher's Idol Maker I Think Todd Is Not Pushing Him In The Remsen He Looked Like He Running A Workout Looks In Need Of Blinkers But Again 2yo And 1-1/8 Your Asking A Lot. Two More That I Saw Over The Weekend Was In The Cigar Mile Bribon Checked Hard And Arson Squad Brothered By Wandering Boy. But No More Grade 1
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Really Like A Couple Of Horses At Delta Friday Night In The Filly Race I Love Livin Lovin With Ramon D Up She Was Green In The Stake At Aqueduct And Still Won Under Wraps She Has A Lot Of Potential Down The Rd.hope They Play The Horse Of Romans Out Of The Breeders Cup Cs Silk Maybe Get 5/2. In The Colt Race I Like West Side Bernie And Retap Both Have A Shot At A Decent Price .they Will Play Terrain Dont Like Him At All We Will C Good Luck Just My Thoughts.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Well My Horse The Pampalmousse Finally Gets More Distance On Sunday At Hollywood When He Goes 1-1/16 On The Cushion..dont Know The Odds Yet But Is A Horse To Keep The Eye On....will Post Odds When They Are Available.
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Good Luck Phil
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2008
    Really looking forward to seeing The Pamplemousse around two turns. I think it'll be right up his alley.

Btw, the horse that nosed The Pamplemousse for second in his last race (Position A) has already returned to win his next start.
    edited December 2008
    Well Guys He Is The Morning Line Choice At 9-5 So Hopefully A Couple Of Horses Get Some Play And I Can Float Up A Little Bit But He Will Be My Key Today In The Pick 6 And Alll Multi Race Wagers....cat, That Was A Good Race He Was In Position A Came Back Like You Said And Won And Looked Good So That Might Be A Key Race....did Anyone Watch The Feature At Hollywood Park Yesterday Laragh Looked Good But I Loved The Horse Who Came In Second...you Got To Watch These Candy Ride Babies..
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, i lost some money on the race with Alpha Kitten. Some bizarre race-riding there shortly after the fdield turned onto the backstretch, but to Laragh's credit she shook it off like it was nothing.
    edited December 2008
    It Was A Very Wierd Race But You Got To Give Prado Credit He Slowed Her Down And Then There Were Like 3 Horses That Rushed Up To The Side Of Laragh...she Was Very Game And She Will Be A Key Factor Next Year...
    edited December 2008
    Was just looking over the latest Derby sheet from Wynn. They're now listing The Pamplemousse @ 60/1. He was unlisted on the most recent Lucky's sheet. Haven't seen the LV Hilton or Palms sheets yet.
    edited December 2008
    that hurts cat..he dropped so much value but I dont live over there anyway so I could of never played him......he did look good sunday coming down the stretch.
    edited December 2008
    Well Dunco Lets See If Respendently Bounces Off That Good Effort First Out.he Is Going A Mile And He Is Listed As Second Choice So Im Not Getting My 20-1 Like I Did First Out...
    edited December 2008
    Well A Slow Pace Was A Factor But Resplendently Just Did Not Fire And Was Same Pace All The Way Around The Track....
    On A Good Note Is That I Saw The The 6th Race At Fairgrounds Yesterday Where Soul Warrior Won By Like 3 Or 4 But The Horse Behind Him "another Dancer" Ridden By P-val Had A Bad Trip And Didnt Get Running Til Late And He Got Second At 30-1...is One To Watch At A Good Price Next Out...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited December 2008
    Well my man,we all know pace make the race and papa clem had it all his own way 112.4 a walk in the park after the races he's been in, again he took lead and gave it up but this time was much the best or should i say it was his turn Resplendently trainer knew he needed help to beat Papa and did not get it. didn't like the fact he lost 3rd but i think the jock was told don't push the button unless??? still made the owner $2,700 for an easy 4th,again I think blinkers and shorten him up(6F) that his game. and next time 10+to1 just for you.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited December 2008
    heads up : Bribon is out at Gulfstream in Hal Hope
    edited January 2009
    Dunco, I Will Take 10-1 With No Problem.papa Clem Had It His Way And When I Saw The Fractions And How Easy He Was Doing It I Knew It Was Over...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    been on the papa since the new years