Free Breeders Cup selection from DiscreetPicks.com

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited October 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Santa Anita - Race 3

#3 Intangaroo (9/2 ml)

Three-time Grade 1 winner at the distance gets a blistering early pace to run at here, and has proven herself capable of firing a big shot from off the pace vs. top company. Couldn't ask for a better set-up here, and should offer excellent value. I'd be remiss if i didn't also mention Tiz Elemental (20/1 ml), a very talented filly in her own right who figures to benefit from the pace set-up as well. Might key a big exacta or trifecta, for those of you playing exotics.

HRT record:

49 for 159 (31%)

$422.30 mutuels ($8.62 avg)

Comments

• TonyLSTonyLS Junior Member
    edited October 2008
    Should that be Race# 1 not 3 ??
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    TonyLS wrote: »
    Should that be Race# 1 not 3 ??

No. While it is the first Breeder's Cup race of the day, it is actually the 3rd on Santa Anita's friday card.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited October 2008
    Thanks DC, are you going to post any matchups here for us?

Edward
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2008
    Just posted 'em. Obviously i've been extremely busy overe the last day or so, and i just flat-out missed your post. Sorry about that.

Also sorry about the free play going down. I liked it as much as anything else i had going today, with the exception of Stardom Bound. I had a real nice day though, going 3-for-5 overall with the other winners being Guns on the Table and Forever Together. Hope everybody did well today, and i'm really looking forward to Saturday. Speaking of which, i gotta get some sleep! See you guys later....