What Is Your Favorite Bet for $$

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I like to wheel a horse with the field in an exacta box when there are 10 or more horses with 4 or 5 of them in that 30-1 or longer odds in the field. this bet has probally produced more money for me than any other bets.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    I Like To Play The Multi Race Wagers..pick4 And The Pick 6 Is The Wager That I Love To Play Now. I Had The First Five At Hollywood The Day That Two Step Salsa First Went Longer Then 7f. A Horse Named Aspen Diamond For Carla Gaines Was 3/2 And He Pulled And Was Rank And Finished 4th And I Missed Out On 10,000.....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2009
    I generally don't bet exotics, but if I have two plays within a 3- race sequence, then I might play a Pick 3.
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Lot More Value On Exotic Betting Imo
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    peacerules wrote: »
    Lot More Value On Exotic Betting Imo

Also alot more getting burned. Not likely to have a confident selection for multiple races in succession. For this reason only multi race wager I play is Pick 3's. Good return for small investments. Typically play $6-$18 tickets.

I play win bets, exactas, and pick 3's.
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    The Best Gamble Is The Pick Six On Double Carryover Dats Or Anytime There Is A Carryover At A Major Track. Or I Think So