Sat Risen Star Stakes

peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
What Has Turned Out To Be A Huge Field In The Risen Star Stakes.a Few Very Promising Runners In Here I Really Like Indygo Mt .i Have Watched The Replay Over And Over And This Is A Serious Horse If He Puts It All Together .the Other Horse I Have Play 3 Times Is Giant Oak I Think This A Very Nice Horse To I Hope They R Both Decent Prices Sat .soul Warrior Is A Horse Dc Has Liked For A While Good Luck With Him .they Said Indygo Was Roght Where He Should Be Now Came Home In His Work Strong3/8 Jn 35 And Change That Will Work For Me U Heard It Here This A Serious Race Horse When Right .hey Fb Can I Get A Rematch This Weekend With Ferisan Fire For A Crocker Lol.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2009
    Should be a very interesting race, i'm looking forward to it.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    peacerules wrote: »
    What Has Turned Out To Be A Huge Field In The Risen Star Stakes.a Few Very Promising Runners In Here I Really Like Indygo Mt .i Have Watched The Replay Over And Over And This Is A Serious Horse If He Puts It All Together .the Other Horse I Have Play 3 Times Is Giant Oak I Think This A Very Nice Horse To I Hope They R Both Decent Prices Sat .soul Warrior Is A Horse Dc Has Liked For A While Good Luck With Him .they Said Indygo Was Roght Where He Should Be Now Came Home In His Work Strong3/8 Jn 35 And Change That Will Work For Me U Heard It Here This A Serious Race Horse When Right .hey Fb Can I Get A Rematch This Weekend With Ferisan Fire For A Crocker Lol.

Giant Oak will probably go off the favortie or 2nd choice, don't expect more than 3/1 on him.

fb
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    I Saw Indygo Mt Is 10 /1 On The Morning Line That Is Way To Big Of Price For Me To Pass Up On .if He Runs His Race He Wins Has Everything Going For Him Better Post Fitter I Have To Play.good Luck
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    peacerules wrote: »
    I Saw Indygo Mt Is 10 /1 On The Morning Line That Is Way To Big Of Price For Me To Pass Up On .if He Runs His Race He Wins Has Everything Going For Him Better Post Fitter I Have To Play.good Luck

It was pretty well known that he wasn't 100% or fully cranked for his last. Not to mention his trip was sub-par. I would be shocked to see higher than 6-1 on this horse at post-time.
  • loukygtsloukygts Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Look out for Flying Pegasus. Saw him run at CD and he was very impressive. Dam was a BC Juvenile Fillies runner, and although i HATE the 12 post going 1 1/16, i give him a big shot at a decent price
    edited February 2009
    I Saw Indygo Mt Break His Mdn At Churchill We Will See If He Runs His Race In My Opinion They R Running For 2nd.i Hope Everyone Forgets About This Colt.i Know What I Saw In That Mdn Win I Just Hope He Is Ready So U All Can See What Im Talking About.
    edited February 2009
    Good Luck To U All