Derby Future Exactas!?

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Churchill Offers Exactas in Derby Wager | bloodhorse.com

We were just talking about how hard Derby futures are to hit, now they are creating derby future exactas? Good luck. These I will not be playing.

Comments

• edited February 2009
    I will bookem send them my way..may as well throw in the oaks--derby double future i want that action to..lol..
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    I will bookem send them my way..may as well throw in the oaks--derby double future i want that action to..lol..

I think an Oaks/Derby Double would be fun. Exactas is getting too deep. Using last year for example, who would have Big Brown/Eight Belles during first future pool? Nobody because they were both All Others. They also do not allow all others w/ all others. You can only use All Others for the 1st or 2nd slot.
  • edited February 2009
    IM just a hard-headed irishman and future bets are just brutal in my mind..i go to vegas for 6 days during derby week and breeders cup..the racebooks offer alot of props and head to head matchups..sometimes you can find nice value on your horses....my hit the board bomber today is that damn #1 horse in the 4th at gulfstream,everyrace of his life he has had gate problems-however in his last 4 races he has made the superfecta ticket 3 times and this will be his fifth start in 32 days at gulfstream with a no-name bug boy getting 10 lbs. off i think he hits the board at 25/1 today i hope as im using him..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    GAMBLER I'LL TAKE GIANT OAK AND ALL EX. ONLY IF PRADO STAYS I THINK THE HORSE IS A NUT CASE . LIKE US:o
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    gambler...25.00 to place is great I didnt catch the race was it close for the win..