Gulfstream Today

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men..........................................a Quick Recap Of Yesterdays Events........life Was Good Until Race 6 ...in The Early Gulfstream Card I Popped 2 Daily Doubles A Nice Tri And The Early Pick 3 That Generously Paid $414.00...all Hell Broke Loose In Race 6 When Smoochy Folded Like A Cheap Suit And I Was Knocked Out Of The Pick 4 Instantly.....same At Tampa No Shot There In The Pick 4 And It Paid $11,000.00..........my Cheap Rat Broke Dead Last Out The Gate In That 5 Furlong Dash My Stomach Was In A Knot To Say The Least.........oh Well Today Im Focused In Only On Gulfstream And Later I Will Post Two Plays On The Tampa Turf Course.......

Gulfstream
Race 2 {2-7-11} #2 Scotty Lake Claim Hitting 27 Percent And 21 Percent With Rider..............# 11 Mcpeek-desourmeaux Hitting 33 Percent......# 7 Has Met A Few Of These Before Lost All Chance When Steadied In The Chute-still Managed To Beat Half The Field And Lures Bug Boy Today And 5 Lbs. Off......

Race 3 {4-8-11} # 8 Allmans Is By Debut Rated Sire Graeme Hall An A+ Sprint Sire Dont Discount This One.

Race 4 {5-8-9-10} Turf Sprint The # 5 Wesley Ward Horse Is Coming Off A 6 Month Freshning..he Generally Has His Sprinters Cranked Up Pretty Good..if He Falters At A Short Price I Want To Beat Him With The Others .

Race 5 {1-2} Looks Like A Two Horse Race..

Race 6 {3-7-8-9} Maiden Claimers On The Lawn Note # 3 Grand Concorde Is Out Of An A+ Debut Turf Sire 20/1 Morning Line..

Race 7 {1-4-8-9-12} Rock Bottom Claimers $6,250 Good Luck Is All I Can Say Im Using Them All In My Pick 4 Ticket And Rooting For The Best Priced One...

Race 8 {1-3-7-11} # 11 Looks Like The Right One..however A Tough Post To Overcome At A Flat Mile....# 1 Draws Inside Today For Lescano Which Should Help He Has Drawn Several Poor Post Lately...

Race 9 {3-9-11} # 3-11 Dropping In For The Tag Today Some Relief...dont Discount #9 Who Had A Fair Debut And Gets The Blinkers On Move Today And Prado Sticks..40 Percent Move Blinkers On For Trainer.

Im Playing A Pick 4 Ticket For $1.00 Cost $240.00 Pending Scratches...

Dont Forget Rolling Doubles And Pick 3 Tickets.......good Luck Guys Make Some Money We Have Some Big Races Coming Our Ways In The Next Couple Of Weeks..get Those Bankrolls Intact........

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
  • edited February 2009
    ok have a good day .......later...
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Best of luck to you. I'm stuck at work so I'm saving for tomorrow :smoking:

Speaking of GP, who do you like for tomorrow's FOY? Just saw Theregoesjojo at a 15-1 morning line and spit my coffee out. He'll more than likely be bet down to around 6-1. Some of these handicappers need to think before they write these lines :zzz:
  • edited February 2009
    Flyinlate.........not Really Sure I Picked Up Tomorrows Form But Havent Looked Yet As I Had A Busy Morning....im An Early Bird--military My Whole Life Up At The Crack Of Dawn Sucking Down A Pot Of Coffee,and Handicapping Away...im Glad Your Working The Prez Is Counting On You Lol...i Will Have My Horses Up By 8.30-9.00am Tomorrow..have A Good Day.........i Want To Pop A Nice Pick 4 Today To Fatten The Bankroll Up...........
    edited February 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Flyinlate.........not Really Sure I Picked Up Tomorrows Form But Havent Looked Yet As I Had A Busy Morning....im An Early Bird--military My Whole Life Up At The Crack Of Dawn Sucking Down A Pot Of Coffee,and Handicapping Away...im Glad Your Working The Prez Is Counting On You Lol...i Will Have My Horses Up By 8.30-9.00am Tomorrow..have A Good Day.........i Want To Pop A Nice Pick 4 Today To Fatten The Bankroll Up...........

Hopefully you'll hit a Pick4 to inflate tomorrow's bankroll. Good luck and I'll check your picks in the morning. I'll be sleeping in. Working at the Congressional office all day and campaigning for a local election in the evening doesn't leave me alot of time for sleep (or horseplaying.) Atleast I get internet access during work to prep myself for the weekends :clap2:
  • edited February 2009
    Flyinlate........just Hit Tri-exacta In First Bet At Gulf Today Race 2.......if Your Doing/working With Politicians In Illinois,you Sure Got Your Work Cut Out For You.lol..lol..
    edited February 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Flyinlate...if Your Doing/working With Politicians In Illinois,you Sure Got Your Work Cut Out For You.lol..lol..

:laughing: Saw that one coming :surrender:
  • edited February 2009
    So Far I Have Swept Gulf Card 3 Doubles 1 Tri 2 Exactas And 2 Pick3 Both Over $200.00