Ftn Of Yth

peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
The Mprning Line In The Fountain Of Youth Is A Joke At 15 To 1 I Will Have Some Theregoesjojo.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    peacerules wrote: »
    The Mprning Line In The Fountain Of Youth Is A Joke At 15 To 1 I Will Have Some Theregoesjojo.

15-1?!? I just spit out my coffee.
  • nuttinbutfunnuttinbutfun Member
    edited February 2009
    what about Capt, Candy man I like the 9-10 with maybe the your guys 2 what you guys think
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    TUFF RACE:idoit: SIT BACK AND ENJOY
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2009
    I nearly fell over when I saw that 15/1 morning line also. Funny that Quality Road (whom he just beat) is listed almost twice as low @ 8/1.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    I'll be pulling for Beethoven by Sky Mesa. He's a proven Colt @ the distance and more. I think he's got the cobwebs out and he's ready to earn a pay check. Looking at his past perf. he has beaten both Capt. Candyman Can & Giant Oaks. Which the Capt. Has beaten Bee Cee Cee whose beaten the favorite @ 2yrs old. So, This ones For Phil Isn't a lock as alot of Handicappers aroud the country make him out to be. There's very good value in this race. Theregoesjojo has done nothing wroung off his layoff (15-1). Take The Point looks real good ever since they opened him up to distence (10-1). If you like Capt. Candyman Can @ 5-1 then you might take a hard look @ Jack Spratt (20-1) both out of the same Sire Candy Ride and he's run nothing but route races (onthe grass) very consistent 5 for 6 and closing. I love playing the Turf to Dirt angle, great value. He'll be in my Exactas top and Bottom. Well guy's Good Luck and "May The Horse Be With You".
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    PLAYING #6 w/p/sw...BOXING 3 6 12 in exotics...w2w
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Take the points is running at SA today in the 9th Sham Stakes !
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    I will take the 7,9,12 box Gulf the 9th your 6 is scratched !
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2009
    Hey Peace...i'm with you today buddy. Let's win this thing!
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    We Ran Good Quailty Rd Ran Better I Still Like This Horse Down The Rd