Julio Canani Arrested

edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Just Picked Up Wednesdays Form And On Page 3 Julio Surfaces For All The Wrong Reasons..canani Was Arrested Sunday Evening And Charged With D.u.i.he Was Stopped After Leaving Cafe 322 In Sierra Madre At Which Time He Failed A Field Sobriety Test..his Alcohol Level Was Not Released According To The Article....can Anyone Say {cole-norman-willie Shoe}.........

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Just Picked Up Wednesdays Form And On Page 3 Julio Surfaces For All The Wrong Reasons..canani Was Arrested Sunday Evening And Charged With D.u.i.he Was Stopped After Leaving Cafe 322 In Sierra Madre At Which Time He Failed A Field Sobriety Test..his Alcohol Level Was Not Released According To The Article....can Anyone Say {cole-norman-willie Shoe}.........

:laugh: What a dumbass. Not good timing on his part.
  • edited March 2009
    No Kidding Now We Have To Listen To Every Horse/racetrack Interviewer Ask Him About This....brad Free Wrote The Article....
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    He's entertaining to say the least.

His lack of rhetoric reminds me of that of Chicago White Sox coach Ozzie Guillen. Half of what he says you dont understand and the other half you understand but it doesnt make sense. However, it is entertaining because of the excitement shown.

There was a thread on another forum about the good range of trainers to hit the spotlight with horses for the derby. Baffert is one of my trainers. Mixture of class and charisma. Canai is the entertainment and Dutrow may hit the spotlight again if Patena runs huge in the LA Derby.
  • edited March 2009
    Im Rooting For The Feel Good Derby Story....the Former Claimer General Quarters The Owner/groom Mcarthy Is 75 And The Stake He Won At Tampa A Few Weeks Ago Was His Young Trainers First Graded Stakes Win.......would Be Like Carl Nafzger Yelling At Mrs.genter In The Stands When Unbridled Won.....
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    I guess getting a dui is the cool thing to do these days. Thats all you ever hear about these days are professional people getting in trouble....hope he didnt wear that hat to jail..............
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2009
    Wow.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    does he ride a horse to work now? or take the bus?
  • edited March 2009
    DUNCO..IM sure he can get a limo to the stables..we got rocked here yesterday 8-10 inches of snow.cold/miserable....tell your son to send me an e mail about saturday ok....cat manzi lol...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    drunks don't call cabs or use limo
  • edited March 2009
    Dunco---register For The Santa Anita Contest Now..