pursuit of the crown...

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Did anyone catch jeff siegel on hrtv tonight on pursuit of the crown..it put out his his top ten and he put dunkirk on top...everyone is jumping on the ban wagon...I just thought that it was interesting that he put him on top because a lot of the older cappers wait until horses run against good horses...that allowance was ok but he hasnt been tested yet...

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    rayphil wrote: »
    Did anyone catch jeff siegel on hrtv tonight on pursuit of the crown..it put out his his top ten and he put dunkirk on top...everyone is jumping on the ban wagon...I just thought that it was interesting that he put him on top because a lot of the older cappers wait until horses run against good horses...that allowance was ok but he hasnt been tested yet...

Dunkirk isnt even in my top 10. Where did he put Pamplemousse if you dont mind me asking? Siegel is one of the few tv handicappers I respect.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2009
    He also had Big Brown on top at this time last year, if i'm not mistaken. He's looking for a Gulfstream allowance repeat.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    He had the pamplemousse 4th and old fashioned 3rd and 2nd he had pioneer of the nile....