Theregoesjojo

edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Ken Mcpeek To Run Theregoesjojo In The Florida Derby Instead Of Shipping To Kentucky For The Bluegrass....he Expects A Small Field In The Florida Derby On March 28th...

Comments

• cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Are the trainers & owners dodging Dunkirk or is it just coming up that way?
  • edited March 2009
    cin........you got me i just think on each circuit the main contenders are established..i think mcpeek is smart to run his horse at gulf again..why ship to keeneland polytrack since the horse ran well a week ago.......if he doesent finish in the top 3 in florida derby that will be it for him i imagine..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    these horses are all pretenders , everybody got their hands on their guns ready to draw , sit back the bad boys are not here yet!!!!:cool2:, and its not magic, its horse racing , oh !!!! look the oil man is outside :surrender: remember dual qualifiers that not magic either............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    DUNCO SAYS NO DUNKIRK!! BUT I WILL BE BUYING 20 $2 TICKETS AT THE FL DERBY TO EITHER WIPE MY ASS WITH OR TO SELL ON E-BAY IF YOU WANT A FREAK TAKE GIANT OAK ONLY IF PARDO STAYS , HE A BIG BAD ASS BUT DUMB AS A ROCK:lipssealed:
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    DUNCO SAYS NO DUNKIRK!! BUT I WILL BE BUYING 20 $2 TICKETS AT THE FL DERBY TO EITHER WIPE MY ASS WITH OR TO SELL ON E-BAY IF YOU WANT A FREAK TAKE GIANT OAK ONLY IF PARDO STAYS , HE A BIG BAD ASS BUT DUMB AS A ROCK:lipssealed:

Agreed. I'll be betting against Dunkirk in the FL Derby :thumbup: