LA Derby Pick

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Soul Warrior with Bridgmohan back on board was checked bad early and ran out of room in the stretch in the risin star and still showed the desire and stamina to pass horses at the end like they were standing still. At the price we gotta take a shot on this one.
$10 w/p

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2009
    Also ran well over a sloppy track at Churchill (running second to fellow entrant Free Country). They're expecting rain today.
  • outofthecloudsoutoftheclouds Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    Papa Clem might steal this one.If he has a easy lead at the half(48).
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    PAPA CLEM w/p/s...PAPA CLEM FRIESAN FIRE FREE COUNTRY in exotic boxes...w2w
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Papa Clem/Giant Oak/Patena exactas

As for win money, I will be placing a win wager on Giant Oak or Papa Clem, depending on their prices. IMO Giant Oak will go off higher than his morning line and Papa Clem will go off quite a deal lower. They will more than likely look at same odds of around 5-1.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    if the oak wasn't a nut pardo would be up , i been following the pappa and he will not finish them off today does not have that killer in him
  • edited March 2009
    You Knuckleheads Shouldnt Be Gambling On Sloppy Racetracks Anyway.....spectate Only....pioneer Of The Nile Looks Like A Nice Allowance Horse To Me Nothing More.....sad Sad 3 Year Olds This Year......if Dunkirk Wins The Florida Derbyeasy He Goes Into Louisville As A Massive Favorite....
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    RAN 2nd $4.80 $4.20 $43.40 exacta...w2w