Fairgrounds Full Card - Bombs Away

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1 - I feel this is a bomb payday race and I'm going to try and start my day off with a nice bang.

GRASS ONLY SELECTIONS

#4 - Certain Circles - WPS

4 over 1-2-5-6-8-9-10-11 and reverse also

Race 2 - Another race that is wide open.

#6 - Chief Jay - WPS

6 over 1-3-5-7-8

Race 3 - Still firing at the bombs.

#7 - Burning the Rules - WPS

7 over 3-4-5-6-9 and revese also

Race 4 - Solid Choice in this one, should win for fun.

#4 - Omniscient - Strong Win and Place

4 over 2-3-5-7

Race 5 - This is a wide open turf and I think I'm reading between this lines on this one as Eddie Kenneally ships this horse in from Fla. and it's the only horse his shipped to the Grounds and I see hime stealing this one with Julien in the irons. It lies in the name of the horse

#2 - Taletobetold - WP

2 over 4 through 9 and reverse also.

Race 6 - Pass and just enjoy this specail filly she will be your Kentucky Oaks winner and the only she doesn't win The Oaks if they run her in the Derby. This is one special FILLY!!!! Should win by a mile.

Race 7 - I really like this race today so sit back and order yourself and your companion a Dry Martini and watch the horse with the name of our drink make mince meat of this field. I have been waiting on this one to run back and couldn't believe Tagg shipped him into N.O., but I'm elated and we should get a square price on him in this event.

#4 - Dry Martini - WPS

4 over 1-2-5-6-7-9-10-11-12 - swinging for the fences and reverse also

Race 8 - I planned on making a nice wager in this race on Transduction Gold at a nice price, but I received a call last night and got word on a horse in this race that is real live today. That colt in Corrupt for Howard with Robby in the saddle, I'm so confused in this one now as this race has all the making of a big payoff especially in the SUPER. All I can say is pick the one you like best as at this time I'm still on the fence. Below are the horses I'm going to use in the exotics.

1-3-6-9-10-11-12-13 - going deep in this one as it has five figure payoff written all over it.

Race 9 - This race is so wide open any of the 9 could win it with th exception of 1 or 2 in here. I'm going back to a horse that had a horrible trip and had nowhere to run and still finished 5th that day. His jock has left him and that makes me happier as we have a local jock on his back and he knows the course like the back of his hand and will make the right moves today and I see his m.l. price climbing today so he shold be a solid choice.

#6 - Giant Oak - WPS

6 over all and revese also

Race 10 - Stay at the window after you bet so you can be the first one to collect on this speed ball.

#2 - Ikigai - Win and Place

2 over 1-3-4-6-7 reverse also

Race 11 - Wide open

#3 - Atomic Force - WPS

3 over 4-5-6-9-11

Race 12 - Wide Open

#11 - Proteus - WPS - Bombs Away

11 over 1-4-5-6-8-12

All Stakes Pick 5

Race 5 - 2-4-5-7-9

Race 6 - 3

Race 7 - 1-4-6-10-11

Race 8 - 8-10-12

Race 9 - 3-5-6

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    #5 - Warriors Reward - wps

5 over 2-3-4-6-8-9 reverse also
    edited March 2009
    Tampa Bay

race 9

race 10

9 over 2-3-6-7-8 reverse also

Gulfstream Park

race 9

race 10

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    great post FB, many races are deep and in my book if you can't keep it under 5 picks its an ALL BUTTON race , my plays at the fair are riding on the coat tails of la-frog man , he got five live mounts for top trainers , as a jock he is at the top of his game , big win last week in the big cap $1mll:eek:
    i am making it easy today key ex box WITH ALL in race 4,5,7, 9*** ,10 IN RACE 9 GOING FOR THE KILL WITH TERRAIN #4 THROW OUT LAST AT DELTA TAKE OFF BLINKERS AND RUN DOWN THE PAPPA IN THE LINE, W$20,P$30 S$50, LUCKY RACING TO ALL:yes:
    edited March 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    great post FB, many races are deep and in my book if you can't keep it under 5 picks its an ALL BUTTON race , my plays at the fair are riding on the coat tails of la-frog man , he got five live mounts for top trainers , as a jock he is at the top of his game , big win last week in the big cap $1mll:eek:
    i am making it easy today key ex box WITH ALL in race 4,5,7, 9*** ,10 IN RACE 9 GOING FOR THE KILL WITH TERRAIN #4 THROW OUT LAST AT DELTA TAKE OFF BLINKERS AND RUN DOWN THE PAPPA IN THE LINE, W$20,P$30 S$50, LUCKY RACING TO ALL:yes:

Agree, Julien is live all over today, by the way I'm suppose to be in the same suite as the IEAH bunch. Will update on that later tonight or tomorrow.

FB
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    Looks Like Rain,only Going To Make Picks A Little Tougher, Better Bring More Bullets
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Agree, Julien is live all over today, by the way I'm suppose to be in the same suite as the IEAH bunch. Will update on that later tonight or tomorrow.

FB

I need to hang out with you at the track :yes: