Real-time odds for the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks pari-mutuels futures

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Is there any value in these? Cause I cant find any.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Its funny that a horse that has no graded earnings is the favorite......AMAZING!!!!!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Look at Pioneerof the Nile he was 10-1 to open and is now 13-1. Why cause everyone seen the way he ran yesterday and wasnt impressive??? Shit he did win didnt he? Gonna be interesting.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2009
    Papa Clem @ 65/1 might be worth a shot. He's now up to $160,000 in graded earnings, and appears rather likely to make the race. Might not have fired his best shot over the sloppy track, and of course there was the shipping problem that FB documented here. I think he's still a reasonable contender, though obviously his stock has dropped a little after the Louisiana Derby.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2009
    I think Laragh is worth an Oaks play @ 37/1. Very nice filly there, and she's definitely being pointed at the Oaks according to trainer John Terranova. Will likely prep in the Asland.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Just Jenda ran nicely in the Honeybee. I tossed tiny money on her at 50-1 in case Rachel Alexandra and Stardom Bound face the boys. After Patena bombed yesterday, I bet IEAH is starting to think about running SB in the derby again if she runs well next out.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Just Jenda ran nicely in the Honeybee. I tossed tiny money on her at 50-1 in case Rachel Alexandra and Stardom Bound face the boys. After Patena bombed yesterday, I bet IEAH is starting to think about running SB in the derby again if she runs well next out.

I was sitting with Ivarone yesterday and SB is going to the Oaks and they said after RA won in easy fashion they are going to have there hands full in the Oaks they are praying that RA goes to the derby. I noticed a really weird thing yesterday when it was time to go to the paddock for the La. Derby, Ivarone and couple others didn't go down with Dutrow, odd IMO.

fb