Help !! Needed In Lanes End

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
LITTLE HELP DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INSIGHT (MY SON WILL BE CALLING MAKER IN THE MORNING TO SEE IF JACK SPRAT IS FAT:confused: MY THINKING IS MOTT IS UP TO NO GOOD AND I MUST USE MY DUAL QUALIFER WEST SIDE STORY , DON'T LIKE GOMEZ AND LOCK DOUCH IS A BALLS TO THE WALL $15K CLAIMER OH WHAT A STORY LINE !!!!!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2009
    I'll be looking at the race a little bit later. I might have some interest in West Side Bernie due to his big middle move in the Holy Bull while caught wide. Need to look at the replay again, it's been a while.y
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    West Side Bernie will be my play for the race.
    I think Bittel Road will attract a bit more attention due to the productivity of the Cali bunch.
    West Side Bernie was the only horse to make up ground in the Holy Bull. Saratoga Sinner and Bears Rocket went 1-2 the whole race. West Side Bernie passed every other horse in front of him during a wide move.

I'll be using Parade Clown, Jack Spratt, and Bittel Road below in gimmicks.
    edited March 2009
    West Side Bernie flattened out pretty badly coming off the turn after making his big move, but then found another gear late and was indeed closing the gap. Not quite sure what to think. He does have a win over the Turfway polytrack, so that'll help.

Hard not to like Bittel Road though, based on the race he's coming out of. He misses by 2 in the Bob Lewis, and the three horses who finished in front of him have returned to win the Gotham, win the San Felipe, and run second in the Louisiana Derby. Plus, Garrett Gomez saw fit to come in for the ride. Last time he shipped for Pletcher, he scored a nice win on Dunkirk.
  • edited March 2009
    DUNCO
    CLIFFYS-FUTURE 7/1 TAMPA RAT ROMPED AT TURFWAY after being beaten 16 3/4 lengths against general quarters....
    edited March 2009
    Both Bittel Road and West Side Bernie are a bit too short of prices.

Gonna take a WP stab at #1 Hold Me Back
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    ended up key ex box and trip 4 with 156,10 ,12 no gomez for me
    edited March 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Both Bittel Road and West Side Bernie are a bit too short of prices.

Gonna take a WP stab at #1 Hold Me Back

Thank God I wasnt getting a good price on WSB :thumbup:
    Hold Me Back wins at 9-1
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    nice hit flying late , i guess i should of taken a six horse box for$30
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    LITTLE HELP DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INSIGHT (MY SON WILL BE CALLING MAKER IN THE MORNING TO SEE IF JACK SPRAT IS FAT:confused: MY THINKING IS MOTT IS UP TO NO GOOD AND I MUST USE MY DUAL QUALIFER WEST SIDE STORY , DON'T LIKE GOMEZ AND LOCK DOUCH IS A BALLS TO THE WALL $15K CLAIMER OH WHAT A STORY LINE !!!!!

maybe i should of had ball and bet mott on top with west side i new he was up to no good
    only a $7,500 trip and $80K TRIP :cry:
  • edited March 2009
    Dunco My Buddy From Albany Called Me As He Had All The Horses In The Super Except The Winner..he Was Bitching
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    The Five Horses I Boxed With The 4 With Ran 12345 And The 4 Was 5th I Know I Am Dis-lex -it But This Is Sad
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    The Five Horses I Boxed With The 4 With Ran 12345 And The 4 Was 5th I Know I Am Dis-lex -it But This Is Sad

SORRY THE 4 WAS 6TH:wacko:
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited March 2009
    Gambler may just be right about a wide open derby with another stick thrown into the muck in this race
    edited March 2009
    Nice call, FL. I can't believe how poorly Bittel Road ran. Gomez must be pissed, LOL. All that way for nothing.