Interesting Derby future

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Future wager on Kentucky Derby for Chocolate Candy is down to 18-1 from 30-1 4 hours before the Santa Anita Derby and Pioneerof the Nile is up from 10-1 to 15-1. The Pamplemousse is still around 10-1. Looks like some big movement in the numbers before this race even goes off???

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Future wager on Kentucky Derby for Chocolate Candy is down to 18-1 from 30-1 4 hours before the Santa Anita Derby and Pioneerof the Nile is up from 10-1 to 15-1. The Pamplemousse is still around 10-1. Looks like some big movement in the numbers before this race even goes off???

Chocolate Candy and Pamplemousse should be 200 to 1 anyone betting on these horses let me know and I will hold your bet.:basketball:
  • edited April 2009
    Draynay................your A Real Freakin No It All Arent You.........why Dont You Go Home And Bake Some Cookies And Leave Handicapping Up To The Men.....
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Draynay................your A Real Freakin No It All Arent You.........why Dont You Go Home And Bake Some Cookies And Leave Handicapping Up To The Men.....

Ditto, I hope this isn't where this forum is going.
  • edited April 2009
    We All Have Opinions But She Is Just Pushing It In My View....we Can Agree And Disagree Thats The Game...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Draynay I hat to tell you but I do have to agree with Gambler. Every one of us here has had some big wins and some hurtful losses. two things we do in this forum well are put across good and relevent information that we can all benifit from and two we put out some pics. Beyond putting out what you seem to always disagree with, I have yet to see you post some plays for a card or 2. What you may want to do isboth of those to possibly earn a little respect here. we are all different in our ways here and many of us do bet with complete different strateges here but our one common thing is we we are here to help each other, not to put down what we feel differently about someone elses picks or strategies. I think If you look at things like that you will find some very good friends and very good info here.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    Draynay I hat to tell you but I do have to agree with Gambler. Every one of us here has had some big wins and some hurtful losses. two things we do in this forum well are put across good and relevent information that we can all benifit from and two we put out some pics. Beyond putting out what you seem to always disagree with, I have yet to see you post some plays for a card or 2. What you may want to do isboth of those to possibly earn a little respect here. we are all different in our ways here and many of us do bet with complete different strateges here but our one common thing is we we are here to help each other, not to put down what we feel differently about someone elses picks or strategies. I think If you look at things like that you will find some very good friends and very good info here.

Couldnt of been said any better :clap2:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    I would be paying very close attention the The Pamplemousse tomorrow. Obviously no play right now, but if he tests clean and appears headed for the Blue Grass, he might make for a nice overlay as his odds are bound to drift up. I'll post any info that I get right here on HRT. Hopefully it'll be good news.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I was so mad when I heard the news but I'd rather see them do what is best for that big grey machine....keeping the fingers crossed..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    What about Old Fashioned? You think he might be worth a future?
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Well he runs next week...they have a new jock and all the attention is off so his odds are probably drifting. Maybe worth a buck or two...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »

Why is horse racing different than any other sport ??? I have been watching the college with my friends and we argue all night who is better and which team is great and which one stinks.

Show me one thing that I have EVER posted that is somehow over the top or has you in a tizzy. If you like the Pamplemousse good for you but in my opinion he has no shot at all in the Derby now that he has missed the Santa Anita Derby. I also think Old Fashioned has distance issues so he is a toss. I also believe Friesan Fire is as good as Pyro was last year. These are my opinions.

Is it really that big a deal if I believe the horse you seem to like for some reason has no real shot to win the Derby? I can tell you why I think that and give you details... can you give me ANY details why your pick will win?

Horse Racing is a sport !!! Live a little cheer a little boo a little. Have any of you ever been to a Hockey game??? Geeez get a grip.:cursing:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Listen You 13 Year Old Get Off This Site Because I Know Your Just Trying To Make Us Listen To Your Bull Shit / draynay sit Back And Learn
    ,i"ll Show You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Dunco Your A Jerk ....................... Yes I Am ..................... But I Can Cap ;)
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    Listen You 13 Year Old Get Off This Site Because I Know Your Just Trying To Make Us Listen To Your Bull Shit / draynay sit Back And Learn
    ,i"ll Show You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:clap2:

Horse racing is a sport and my favorite "team" this year for the Derby is Quality Road. I have money bet that Quality Road is going to win the Derby. If you have a different "team" or think someone else is going to win the Derby you are wrong.

Quality Road is the best "team" and my "team" is better than yours !!!:basketball:
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    MABE SHE IS MRS.PRODUCE...w2w
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Down
    Right
    Annoying
    Yawing
    Nagging
    Ass
    Yak
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Draynay is a forum troll that just bothers people for his own enjoyment.
    He was posting on paceadvantage for awhile but he got banned for pissing too many people off. It seems like he's looking for a repeat. I'll send Edward an e-mail this afternoon. Maybe he'll drop the ban hammer :toast:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Draynay is a forum troll that just bothers people for his own enjoyment.
    He was posting on paceadvantage for awhile but he got banned for pissing too many people off. It seems like he's looking for a repeat. I'll send Edward an e-mail this afternoon. Maybe he'll drop the ban hammer :toast:

Look FlyinLate I don't know what your problem is with me but please show me a post by me that offends you so much. I am on here talking about horses and enjoying every minute so what is your problem? If you don't like what I have to say.... don't read what I have to say.

Horse racing is a sport.... a SPORT and my TEAM this year is Quality Road. My TEAM is better yours ... .what is the big deal? Do you not watch Basketball or Football or Hockey ??? You like your team I like mine.... and guess what I don't have to like your TEAM. :argue:

Take a chill pill... I am nice to everyone but I don't agree with everyone... is there a problem with that ???
    edited April 2009
    Nothing you said offends me, you're just downright annoying as I'm sure everyone on this board will agree. You won't be here much longer anyways.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Nothing you said offends me, you're just downright annoying as I'm sure everyone on this board will agree. You won't be here much longer anyways.

So if someone annoys you they should be banned from the board ? :wonder:
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    So if someone annoys you they should be banned from the board ? :wonder:

No, if someone annoys EVERYONE they should be banned. I'll tell you what, I'll create a poll and wait until it gets 15-20 responses. If you get over 50% votes for you to stay I won't send the owner an email.
  • encliticenclitic Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Here's my vote. All who try to railroad someone should themselves be banished ... maybe. Nah --- I just can't get behind banishment. Never mind.

Anyway, at least wait until she DOES something. Jeez, King Barack may have jobs for you guys in his Accuca-corps. (:Rolloing eyes.)