Site Trip All Members Saratoga

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
It Would Be Nice If We Could Get A Bunch Of Us On Here To All Meet Up At Saratoga In August For A Weekend Of Gambling,handicapping And A Few Cocktails To Boot.......anybody Up For This ?????? We Can Send Dunco Greyhound Ticket.lol Serious How Bout Some Ideas Or Input ???????????

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    im in......... my son tying knot last weekend at the track . aug 22 or 29 works for me
  • edited April 2009
    morning dunco...i will try to be up there when your there so we can party it up.i have to find out what dates my brother/sisterinlaw will be available in august to watch my pop for my week........hue will come im sure as he lives in ct. and loves saratoga to....theres 3 already..LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED DRAYNAY YOU BAKE THE COOKIES HONEY..LOL..HA HA
  • edited April 2009
    Dunco Travers Day Is Saturday August 29th.........what Day Is The Wedding On ???? Travers Day Is Usually So Packed Its A Day I Try To Avoid.....can Always Go To Retired Jockey Filiberto Leons Mexican Restaurant 6 Blocks From The Track Sit In The A/c Watch Toga On His Flat Screens And Get Juiced Up....lol...
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I'd say im 50/50.
    It'd have to be a bit earlier in August as I start law school near the end of August.
    I'm also prolly gonna be too poor for a plane ticket so may need to take a greyhound too LOL
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I plan to be there August 5/6 (Wed/Thurs) and Saratoga harness in the evenings
  • edited April 2009
    trotman are you from jersey or local area
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    g911...South Florida most of the year...have a second home in Western NY (9 miles from Finger Lakes)...will probably be 6 in FL and 6 in NY in the next year or so....
  • edited April 2009
    Trotman The Saratoga Racino/trotter Track Has A Fabulous Friday Night Seafood Buffet,last Year About 5 Of Us Left The Flats Drove Crosstown And Ate Its Great If You Like Seafood....almost As Good As Vegas Buffets...
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    man that would be awesome. I would love to gambler with the guys and throw down a couple cold ones.
  • edited April 2009
    rayphil your close 7 hour drive baltimore to saratoga..i live in philly suburb its 4.45 minutes-5.00 hours drive piece of cake horses beers what the hell is there to think about.lol..
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Guys count me in from CT only 2 1.2 hr drive and always head to the spa for a few days of action
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Anyone else interested from the Midwest region?
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    G-Man you name the date and count me in from connecticut too. Id even put in a lil for a plane ticket for Dunco
  • edited April 2009
    hue......you were a lock as i no you like saratoga anyway ,duncos son is getting married during travers week he will be up for the week...partys on pal...lol...
    edited April 2009
    Whats the wedding party gonna think when we walk in hahahaha. dunco will be studdering ak-a-duk duk duk duk
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Have the dates been confirmed? Wish it was tomorrow lol
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    LIVE 2hrs FROMSARATOGA...LET ME KNOW THE DATES...w2w
  • edited April 2009
    Rcmoney.....i Just Threw This Out Here Today As Since Theres A Half Dozen Of Us On Here That Talk Alot I Just Thought It Would Be Great If We All Could Get To Saratoga For A Couple Days Of Handicapping And Beers........when I Get Back From Vegas I Will No For Sure The Week I Go Up.........
    edited April 2009
    Im close enuff just let me know the dates gambler, if your going to drive you can stay at the house here overnite and go from there or if you fly you can even come into bradley if you want to.
  • edited April 2009
    Hue......i Stay At My Buddys House He Lives Near Troy 30 Minutes To The Track......he Is A Lifelong Saratoga Diehard.......any Guys From Out Of State That Would Be Thinking Of Coming Would Have To Find Hotels In Clifton Park Area,troy Area...the Rooms In Saratoga Are Insane During The Season Like $350.00 A Nite,im Not Cheap But I Dont Want To See Anybody Get Shafted At Those Rates.......if Somebody Flew In I Would Pick Them Up At Albany Airport Its Only 10 Minutes From Where I Stay......i No A Bunch Of Guys Who Rent A House Every Year Its There Annual Toga Fix They Get 10-15 Rent The House For $2,000 For The Week Track In The Day All Night Poker Games And Drinking About 4 Years Ago I Stayed At There Place Went Two Days With Out Sleep,played Poker All Night Went To A Dinner For Breakfast And Straight To The Track...alot Of Fun And Laughs......
    edited April 2009
    Well I do hope we can do this with several of the members from here. whatever end up happening im about 2 hours away so im in for sure
    edited April 2009
    Draynay you have the chance to come with your wife, not a realllll long ride from cleveland
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Jesus, gambler you started a cult, my son getting hitched sept 5 last day i think at track ,......but i think he can set us up in clubhouse .......... he good at that shit.... let see if we can get 50 seats you got to come up with a day or days.... might be a late fri card? to start things off...............do you have Decarlo's # never mind i it!!
  • cdunn1830cdunn1830 Member
    edited April 2009
    hey guys, its Dunco JR here. I am getting married on Labor day weekend across the street from the track at the Union Gables Inn. Rented out a 20 room B & B for the weekend and going to do a tented outside wedding. should be a blast! ( the band is the best in town, soul session)
    Anyway, enough of the boring stuff... i am in for just about every weekend and have a ton of connections in town and at the track. Just give me a few weeks notice and I can line things up for us. i am targeting the weekend of the 15th to do a local bachelor party, will most likely play Saratoga National in the Morning and then rent out the corporate box (trailer) at the first turn for the day. It holds 75 people and has AC, food and booze. Will end up costing around $60 a person. Im sure it will be followed be Siro's and a night a entertainment, it always is.
    I have to make it through the derby (10 yr anniversary) and 2 trips to the Palms LV and opening day at Delmar before I can even think about Toga!
    edited April 2009
    Congrats on the wedding and Gambler and I are trying to Reduce Dunco Srs intake of anything liquid except polish spring water so you dad will have to go to monmouth park instead hahaha. Just Kidding..... As I said to gambler whatever you guys wanna do just let me know. im in and only 2 hours away.