I Want Revenge and Air Power !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Mullins said he has been using Air Power his entire training career. He didn't definitely say whether he planned to use Air Power on I Want Revenge. "I probably would have; but I can't say one way or another," he said.

Mullins said he wasn't in the security barn when I Want Revenge won Aqueduct's Gotham Stakes in March, and said he couldn't comment on whether the horse received Air Power prior to winning that race.

Maybe that is why IWR has stepped it up a knotch ??? I don't like it and I will not be backing this horse at all.

Cheating is cheating and this trainer needs should be out of the game.

He can't say whether IWR got Air Powder or not... lol... give me a break. Spend your money if you want to but this horse is a toss on Derby Day....Air Power... give me a break.:idoit:

Comments

• edited April 2009
    draynay......i agree kick him to the curb and take jockey 22 times busted coke head pat v. with him...i couldnt believe newmexico and louisiana gave him a jocks license....are you coming to saratoga with the boys ??? i will fix you up with dunco..lol..
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    draynay......i agree kick him to the curb and take jockey 22 times busted coke head pat v. with him...i couldnt believe newmexico and louisiana gave him a jocks license....are you coming to saratoga with the boys ??? i will fix you up with dunco..lol..

Saratoga is the one track I have never been to ..... and the Avatar is a drawing of my wife !:clap2:
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I don't know why everyone assumed Draynay was a female because he had a female avatar. Alot of negatives came down this weekend. Pamplemousse scratched. My second choice IWR is caught up in some questionable activity, and Quality Road faces a quarter crack.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I don't know why everyone assumed Draynay was a female because he had a female avatar. Alot of negatives came down this weekend. Pamplemousse scratched. My second choice IWR is caught up in some questionable activity, and Quality Road faces a quarter crack.

We are all racing fans and we all love the sport. Trainers like this have to go. There is no room in the sport people like this. I am not a big IWR fan and now I don't like the horse at all. Sorry folks but I can't back a horse with connections like these.

Its not the horses fault but I hate cheaters. Our sport deserves better.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    As i said in the other post hang in there people are starting to talk to you. just remember, no square eddie!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Will You Numb Nuts Stop Your Crying If It Wasn't For Drugs ,race Fixing, Dumb Owners, Crooked Trainers,jocks It Would Be Boring And Gambler I Am Not Going To Tell You Again Leave My Man Pat V Alone ..............he Trying To Get His Shit Together .....if Half These Deadbeat Jocks Could Ride Like Him The Sport Would Be ...........???????????? Never Mind