Bluegrass Pick

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
#3 theregoesjojo has certainly faced tougher than this. hes still going to need the pace to make it though and has to answer is he one of the few or just one of the many.
#10 hold me back gets a rotten post for a hot horse that loves to close. At another track i may play him to win but not here in that post.
#9 charitable man may be the horse but with the injury layoff im going to do the same and lay off this one
#1 Patena was at one time higher than I want Revenge for hopfuls and I have to expect a big race from him today.
# 6 Terrain is always dangerous but i think not for this one

$2 exacta and $2 tri
1,3 with 1,3,9,10
$10 w/p 1

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I like Patena and Terrain here.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Terrain it is.... very curious to see how jojo runs.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    I think Terrain is a great horse but I cant see running all balls out 3 weeks from the derby when hes already in. I think they will work on things with him this race, hence, a prep race. He doesnt have to win this to be a good shot in the derby.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I think the import is going to run a big race. did run against the breederscup juvenile turf champ..I do not see why he cant run with these..12-1 is a good price.I think he will float up a little bit..I feel like if hold me back doesnt dominate this field then it could be anyones race.