Arkansas Derby Pick

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
#0 keeping money in the pocket will run a briliant race
I bet the horses to try and make money and I really have no clear vision on under a minimum of three horses here. Id love to see Win Willy take it but as far as a wager im going to pass on this one.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I think flat out may run a good one with m/l 10-1 odds. he is in nice form and the field lacks a stand out so it should be a tight one..it will probably be a 3 horse photo or something in that ballpark.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I like Papa Clem and Win Willy here.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue smoke a big fat one and a couple brews and you be able to pick a winner,,,just calm down... lets walk you thru it ........gambler call 911 .... hue od on horses
  • edited April 2009
    Are You Degenerates All Sick Or Hungover This Morning......this Is The Easiest Race Of The Day For God Sakes What Do You Have Chinese Racing Forms Or What...

Old Fashioned Towers Over This Field...end Of Statement..the Rest Running For Pickup Money....

Larry The Whiner Tossed Dominguez Ass Off This Colt When He Burned Him Up And Set Win Willy Up.....

Thompson Gets Easy Win.......ramon Watches Derby From Jocks Room At Belmont/delaware Pk.............this Is Easy Jog Today.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Are You Degenerates All Sick Or Hungover This Morning......this Is The Easiest Race Of The Day For God Sakes What Do You Have Chinese Racing Forms Or What...

Old Fashioned Towers Over This Field...end Of Statement..the Rest Running For Pickup Money....

Larry The Whiner Tossed Dominguez Ass Off This Colt When He Burned Him Up And Set Win Willy Up.....

Thompson Gets Easy Win.......ramon Watches Derby From Jocks Room At Belmont/delaware Pk.............this Is Easy Jog Today.....

I 'LL BET RAY-MONE WIN 5 TODAY AT THE DUCK
  • edited April 2009
    love the pictures i want that stable..lol..
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    I dont know how to put a picture on here which may be a good thing hahaha