Big Race in the 9th

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Aqueduct going 7 furlongs.... I am going with Eddie Castro and Awesome I Am for the win.

Horse is cutting back and has been freshened up. He has a win at the distance. 10 races 4 wins lets make it 5 after today... good luck.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Sorry Dray Cant See This Filly You Like Beating The #2 Or #5 The 5 Coming Off The Long Layoff Has Been Drilling Hard For This Return.trainer 30 Percent With This Move.and She Is A Grade 2 Winner.........the No.#2 Should Improve Kind Of Couldnt Get By In Last Stake On Inner In Grade 2 Distaff.........its A Competitive Race And Its Not Often I Bet Horses Off Long Layoffs First Time Back,but In This Case I Will Beat Your Horse I Believe With The 2 Or 5........
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    The 5 has never won off a layoff so I am going to pass until she proves she can do it. The 2 horse is very interesting but my pick lost to her off a layoff but she is undefeated in 2009 and I think she makes it 3 for 3 here.

I think your 2 and your 5 are in for a surprise !

No matter what happens its Saturday Racing !!!
  • edited April 2009
    unfortunately your horse takes a major class rise and her only two times in graded company she was beaten 38 lengths...................stick with me kid and you will get a handicapping education like you have never seen....i have a masters degree in handicapping over 40 years......"SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS"
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I like Spritely in the 9th at Aqueduct her last was just a good workout she looks ready to run today.It's a tough race but I really like Spritely's chances.
  • edited April 2009
    Fog....it Is A Tough Race I Will Say This With Chucky Lopez Winging On The Front End I See This One Dead As A Doornail Mid Stretch....just My Opinion.......
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    G911 I like that he's on the outside of the two speed horses in the first 2 post Chop Chop will have that 1 horse flying out of there, Spritley could be running 3rd down the backside or maybe again on the lead.I'll put her across the board but not go overboard. Good Luck Today.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Still like Awesome I Am for the upset !
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    With the short field this race could have been dutch bet with all the horses
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    With all the scratches it was a no bet !
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    With all the scratches it was a no bet !

Uh-huh :nono:
  • edited April 2009
    Dray............im Taking You Under My Wing For Consultations Its Ok Your Horse Ran 4th In A 5 Horse Field...i Bet A Cripple At Tampa On The Turf Today He Was 7th Or 8th...i Have The First 2 Legs Of Late Pick 4 In At Santa..hit $15.40 Horse Race 8...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    I hit two all day.... Diamondrella got me out of a 500 dollar hole. I have Derby on the brain.....but to be honest Keeneland drives me nuts anyway.... I am rock solid at Gulfstream and deadly at Calder. What I lose at Keeneland I make up for at Churchill.
  • edited April 2009
    Im Not Big On Poly Tracks Calder Was My Main Track For Many Years I New Alot Of The Trainers There And Was Friends With Mohammed Moubarak Of The Defunct Buckram Oak Farms,i No Timmy Hills,freedy Warren,stan Ersoff...quite A Few The Former Handicapper At Calder Todd Schrupp Used To Ask Me For Horses He Works For Tvg ....
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I need to go back to focusing on the California circuit like I used to. Warm weather starts, derby preps begin, and I go wager crazy on multiple tracks. Once this triple crown ends it'll be back to Cali circuit and graded stakes races only.
  • edited April 2009
    Flyin...you Have About 25 Stake Races Around The Country On Oaks Day And Derby Day That Should Keep You Busy..lol...i Think Hollywood Has A Turf Festival Coming Up Second Week Of May Like The 9th Or Something.....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    As i said a 4 horse field about the easiest way to make some roll.