Live Selections (Play Along)

2»

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Winner Pick 3 Aqueduct $64.00 Didnt Play Exacta Paid $46.00 Winner Paid $20.00 To All Those Touting Ominescent He Isnt Being Bet
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    shit you guys are having fun today and i just got in from work so couldnt lose any bets until tommorrow lol
  • edited April 2009
    My Mistake He Is Second Choice Im Not Buying Him At All...
  • edited April 2009
    Hue We New You Were Working We Planned It Around You...lol..lol....im Taking Draynay Under My Wing And Square Him Away On Class And Various Things......
    edited April 2009
    you guys are having fun and i couldnt lose any bets today having to work lol
    edited April 2009
    and draynay under the wing, god there goes the farm lol. i didnt even look did block i mean square eddie win today, i was kinda hoping just because hes already financially in
  • edited April 2009
    Keeneland Race 10 $.50 Cent Super Key 5 With 1-6-8-10-12 Cost $30.00 Thats It For Sure Just Played Santa Late Pick 4 $36.00....
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    santa anita.....race 7.....euroglide......my only hope
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Please Give Pardo Back His Ten Pound Bug He Riding Like He Dosn't Have A Clue .........dwelt..rushs Up..............5 Wide................big Move 1/4mi. Early.............cross Over Three Path........ You Jerk Off....... Gomez Sit Back Ride Like A Winner........ You Prick......
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Had a bad morning of wagering so just bet a couple stakes races to watch later.

Hawthorne 7
    #2 Apple Martini

Keeneland 9
    #2 Omniscient

Santa Anita 7
    #8 Mr Gruff

Santa Anita 9
    #7 Animae

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the day. Time to go party :toast:

Finally a nice winner. Of course he magically clicks down from 7-2 to 5-2 right as race begins :idoit:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    I was just about to post that about Mr Gruff. I was on him also......and he was actually 4/1 when he walked into the gate. Un-freaking-real.
    edited April 2009
    I was just about to post that about Mr Gruff. I was on him also......and he was actually 4/1 when he walked into the gate. Un-freaking-real.

No kidding. I actually had expected this one to be about 5-1, what he opened up at, considering he was running with the BC Turf Sprint winner and Prussian who always takes a ton of money. Laid heavy on him and was a bit disappointed in the return. Barely made up my losses from Omniscient :laughing:

I'm on the #4 Thor's Bullet in this 8th while I wait for my ride to leave.
    edited April 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I'm on the #4 Thor's Bullet in this 8th while I wait for my ride to leave.

Figures I start winning right when I'm about to leave :laugh:

4 $15.60 $5.80 $4.40