To All The People That I Have Offended

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Must Say It Was Fun But I May Of Got Carry Away Calling People Dumb-ass Or Ass-wipe, I Ment It In Jest ,had I Know I Was Talking With A 16 Year Old Girl At 12.15am (i See She Was Up To 4am) Last Night I Never Would Said The Things I Said ..to That Child I Like To Say I Am Sorry.. I Will Try To Act More Like A Deadbeat Gambler From Here On Out .and Hopefully Only Talk To The Other Deadbeats That I Have Be-come Accustom Too And That Know How Handle My Style Of Having Fun As I Try To Break The Bank........ If I In The Future I Offend You Please Let Me Know And I Wont Do It Again ....... IF YOU WISH ME NOT TO COMMENT ON YOUR POST PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    I Must Say It Was Fun But I May Of Got Carry Away Calling People Dumb-ass Or Ass-wipe, I Ment It In Jest ,had I Know I Was Talking With A 16 Year Old Girl At 12.15am (i See She Was Up To 4am) Last Night I Never Would Said The Things I Said ..to That Child I Like To Say I Am Sorry.. I Will Try To Act More Like A Deadbeat Gambler From Here On Out .and Hopefully Only Talk To The Other Deadbeats That I Have Be-come Accustom Too And That Know How Handle My Style Of Having Fun As I Try To Break The Bank........ If I In The Future I Offend You Please Let Me Know And I Wont Do It Again ....... IF YOU WISH ME NOT TO COMMENT ON YOUR POST PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

Shut up dumbass :shrr:

It's nice too see someone bring some amusement to some posts. May have gotten a bit carried away with the new poster last night though. Just need to know who you're commenting towards. Feel free to make fun of any of my posts for others amusement :thumbup1:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Well You Know That Will Be Easy........
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    DUNCO, your a funny guy and I laugh everytime i read one of your post.. We all need some humor in are life or everyone would be bitter..You bring some life to this board as well as the gambler so you can make fun of my post and all of my losers that I post and most of my winners...Most of us know you mean no harm and your just talking shit.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    I missed the thread last night, but I think we all know by now that DUNCO is not to be taken 100% seriously. I admit I didn't care for his posting style at first, but I think he's kind of grown on me (like a bad rash, LOL).

My main problem is that it's genuinely difficult to read his posts (due to the writing style), and of course he often makes some outlandish statements (which is fine, I suppose).

So no real problem here.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Cat Sorry To Hear You Don't Understand Me Some Times I Will Type Slower For You....and Use Big Letters .............of Course You Know I Am Fooling... I Don't Want To Screw Up My Probation On The First Night Out Of Jail...... Oh No!!! The Horse Talk Police Are Here To Drug Test Me ...gotto Go..........
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    i was getting my sleep for the hollywood park meet, you have the love for
    the game, that can only be noticed by others who feel the same way!!!!
    if i give you a 4/5 shot and it runs 4th, please blast away.....

good luck and good racing!!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Well its nice to see the the D-Man BACK!! you can pick on my posts anytime and just remember laughing is always ok as long as you dont point! welcome back D-Man
  • edited April 2009
    Hey You Old Degenerate You....hurricane Season Is Approaching In Florida Make Sure You Save Cardboard To Shove In Your Shoes Wouldnt Want You To Get Your Feet Wet,with Some Of The Nags You Pick..lol..lol..
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Got use to you attacking my 4/5 shot losers and ignoring my $90 winners...just kidding...if you can't kick a guy when he is down when can you kick him?No problem with your posts here...w2w
  • stevebethasstevebethas Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    The scariest thing about Dunco is that some of what he says makes sense to me. Whats that say for my state of mind Remember Boys and Girls GOD LOVES A GAMBLER> Good luck to all
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Keepem coming D.

FB
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    thanks for the support,, it got me a pat on the back from the old lady.. she always said i was a dumbass and nobody would listen to me ...but where are all my friends??
    turfman the winner of the sunday tug of war a $100 win bet again kudoos ....
    gambler call 911 your head getting big again..hue check your shoes there on the wrong feet, cat rest easy ..wire 2wire me some money..late flying need i say more and rayfill your always under my radar but i'll get you . fb you made me proud with youd bc cup picks your still the king even thou i kiss the gamblers ass..k me no questions i tell you no lies..... good night to all and if you can put a good word in for me to ball & chain around my ankle is killing me.......