A message for D.C.

cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Sky Victor will run on Sunday Race 6 #3 @ Hollywood

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Not sure what you mean.....i don't have any connection to that horse.

Perhaps you're confusing him with Bet on Victor, who was last seen running second behind Withers entrant Supreme Summit?
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Sorry, I have been waiting for this colt's come back race. His first race impressed me so much that I put him on my watch list. His second race was against winners and cost me a $20 pick3. Something happen to him that race, which called for this long layoff. Anyway, I thought you had mentioned him awhile back stating that you was waiting for his return to the track. Then again it could have been FB or Flying. Put some money down.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    cinfront wrote: »
    Sorry, I have been waiting for this colt's come back race. His first race impressed me so much that I put him on my watch list. His second race was against winners and cost me a $20 pick3. Something happen to him that race, which called for this long layoff. Anyway, I thought you had mentioned him awhile back stating that you was waiting for his return to the track. Then again it could have been FB or Flying. Put some money down.

Might have been me. Name sounds familiar. I'll go through my stables and replays and see what I come up with.