Withers 9th Aqueduct

InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Gone Astray
6/1 ML seems to good to be true, easy win in last, excellent work April 18th he's ran with good ones it looks like Shug has him pumped and ready for this mile race, i'll be on him to Win and on top over all in Tri.

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    This Ones For Phil is undefeated this year except when he ran into the HOY in Quality Road. This Ones For Phil will be off and gone and with no Quality Road to press him he will win with ease. He beat Big Drama and none of these horses are as good as Big Drama.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    This Ones For Phil is undefeated this year except when he ran into the HOY in Quality Road. This Ones For Phil will be off and gone and with no Quality Road to press him he will win with ease. He beat Big Drama and none of these horses are as good as Big Drama.

Why does every post of yours have to include the words Quality Road?
    Can't you select a horse without somehow tying QR in?
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Why does every post of yours have to include the words Quality Road?
    Can't you select a horse without somehow tying QR in?

You should have seen how much I talked about Barbaro 3 years ago.... or how much I talked about Street Sense 2 years ago....oh and last year I couldn't stop talking about Big Brown......:yes:

Quality Road 2009 Kentucky Derby Champion....:clap2:
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    You should have seen how much I talked about Barbaro 3 years ago.... or how much I talked about Street Sense 2 years ago....oh and last year I couldn't stop talking about Big Brown......:yes:

Quality Road 2009 Kentucky Derby Champion....:clap2:

Funny I remember you ALL over other horses all prep season on the bloodhorse blogs. You were all over Street Sense and Barbaro a week before the derby