Twin Spires

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Is Anybody On Here Betting Through Twin Spires .........

The Reason I Ask Is Philly Parks Phonebet.com Has Hit The Skids And Cant Or Wont Agree With Obtaining T.v. Rights To Show The Quality Tracks...............

When I Get Back From Derby Week Im Dumping Philly And Just Looking At Advantage Or Disadvantages With Some Sites................i Read Were Twin Spires You Get Video Streaming From All Tracks And Brisnet Past Performances...

If You Bet With Them Let Me No....the Good The Bad Etc.....

Comments

• InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    G911 I use Twin Spires I like them alot any thoroughbred tracks past performances are free as long as you just make one wager at the track you download,wager so much in a certain time and all video and replays are free I think that's only $50 a week, no problem there, If you wager $500 within your first 30 days of signing up they will put $100 in your account, they have a Refer a friend I go to Twin Spires site and Refer you and they will send you a email saying I refered you and they will put $50 in my account I would need your Name--just first name would probably do- and your email address-- you can email it to me if you want to do that, if not that's ok.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    i HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH TWINSPIRES SINCE I HAD THEM AND ITS BEEN ABOUT A YEAR NOW. I ALSO HAVE A TVG ACCOUNT WHICH I USE MORE BUT WITH THAT YOU CANT BET THE DERBY SO I WILL BE USING TWINSPIRES THIS WEEKEND. I THINK THAT IF IT IS A BIG RACING WEEKEND LIKE DERBY OR BREEDERS CUP THEN ALL SITES SHOULD BE ABLE TO WAGER BUT I KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Twinspires is my predominant ADW. Free PPs, free video streaming, good customer service. I can't really complain. Only thing they don't have are rebates.
  • edited April 2009
    Thanks Guys Appreciate That Info...in An Average Year I Can Pump $150,000 To $200,000 Thru The Windows With Hits Bets And Cashes In The Past 3 Weeks Im Averaging Between $1,500--$2,000 A Day When Im In Action..............and Philly Park Has Crapped On There Horse Players..imagine They Wont Show Newyork Racing At Home I Have To Go To Otb To See N.y. Racing.....there Web Site Constantly Crashes And You Get Shut Out...im So Sick Of Them I Dont Want Them To Get A Dime Of My Cash They Dont Deserve It..since They Got Slots They Havent Spent A Dime On Horseplayers...the Mens Room At My Otb Parlor Has Been Out Of Order Going On 3 Weeks Now ...granted There Is Another One On The Opposite End Of The Clubhouse Area Where Me And My Fellow Degenerates Sit......they Layed Off Half There Staff Its The Pits.................as Soon As I Get Home Im Hooking Up With Twin Spires Then......my Next Dilemma Is I Have To Get Rid Of Comcast Cable And Get Verizon Fios To Get T.v.g. And Hrtv.......anyway Philly Pk. Aint Getting Another Dime...thanks Again For The Info....
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Comcast Dont Carry It Where You Are.i Have Comcast And Actually Work For Comcast As A Technician And We Have Both In Md. Its A Pretty Good Company Down Here I Cant Speak For It Where Your At..i Tell You This About Hrtv If You Watch It You Will Probably Have The Tv Muted Because A Lot Of There People Are Annoying.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Thanks Guys Appreciate That Info...in An Average Year I Can Pump $150,000 To $200,000 Thru The Windows With Hits Bets And Cashes In The Past 3 Weeks Im Averaging Between $1,500--$2,000 A Day When Im In Action..............and Philly Park Has Crapped On There Horse Players..imagine They Wont Show Newyork Racing At Home I Have To Go To Otb To See N.y. Racing.....there Web Site Constantly Crashes And You Get Shut Out...im So Sick Of Them I Dont Want Them To Get A Dime Of My Cash They Dont Deserve It..since They Got Slots They Havent Spent A Dime On Horseplayers...the Mens Room At My Otb Parlor Has Been Out Of Order Going On 3 Weeks Now ...granted There Is Another One On The Opposite End Of The Clubhouse Area Where Me And My Fellow Degenerates Sit......they Layed Off Half There Staff Its The Pits.................as Soon As I Get Home Im Hooking Up With Twin Spires Then......my Next Dilemma Is I Have To Get Rid Of Comcast Cable And Get Verizon Fios To Get T.v.g. And Hrtv.......anyway Philly Pk. Aint Getting Another Dime...thanks Again For The Info....

If you haven't signed up already give me your first name and email so i can refer you and get the refer a friend bonus :clap: I'd really appreciate it
  • edited April 2009
    FLYINLATE...........WHEN I GET BACK FROM VEGAS TRIP I WILL GLADLY LET YOU GET THE REFERRAL BONUS ,NO PROBLEM..........HERES MY E MAIL [email]MGM222444@YAHOO.COM.......TALK[/email] TO YOU AFTER THE TRIP OK.........
  • edited April 2009
    Rayphil.............no Comcast In Philly Doesent Have Tvg Or Hrtv They Have A Contract With Philly Park Which Has Its Own Racing Channel Thats Shown On Comcast...................thats What Pisses Me Off I Have To Sign A Two Year Agreement With Verizon To Get There Service The "fios" And Then I Get Tvg And Hrtv.....i Really Dont Want To Dump Comcast But The Tracks There Covering On Philly Channel Are Pathetic.........woodbine Is A Track They Televise Daily But Since Woodbine Is Never In The Racing Form I Dont Bet Them And They Have Good Quality Racing There And Alot Of Good Turf Racing In The Summer.......