Rachel Alexandra breezed 4F in 46 2/5

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
She really probably would win the Derby if they would of ran her, I think after last year with EB breaking down there was no way they wanted to go through the media bullshit about running her against the boys, I think we will see her against the road or maybe Mrs. Z. She gallops out in 10 and change!!!!!!

FB

Rachel Alexandra breezed 4F in 46 2/5. Splits - :11 3/5, :23 1/5, :34 4/5 and out 5F in :58 2/5 and 6F in 1:10 3/5.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    She really probably would win the Derby if they would of ran her, I think after last year with EB breaking down there was no way they wanted to go through the media bullshit about running her against the boys, I think we will see her against the road or maybe Mrs. Z. She gallops out in 10 and change!!!!!!

FB

Rachel Alexandra breezed 4F in 46 2/5. Splits - :11 3/5, :23 1/5, :34 4/5 and out 5F in :58 2/5 and 6F in 1:10 3/5.

I look forward to watching her romp in the Oaks. I would have a wager on her had she runs against the boys. Should be interesting to watch her, Zenyatta, and hopefully an improved Stardom Bound run together in BC Distaff