Special Kentucky Derby Offer from BoDog

RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Deposit $100, get $100 free now through May 2nd.

3x rollover required before cashout.

It is that simple.

Click here for all the details.

BoDog offers betting on all major North American Tracks, competitive rebates, reload bonuses, and props. They have worked hard to improve the Racebook portion of their site. Check it out if you have not seen it recently.

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Edward,
    I've been considering doing an online Racebook. I'm guessing you would reccomend Bodog?
    edited April 2009
    dunco i dont think they want any posting in that thread but i didnt pick big brown because i heard he may have a quarter crack
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited April 2009
    The BoDog Racebook is definitely worth checking out, particularly with this great bonus offer.
    edited April 2009
    thanks
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    RightAngle wrote: »
    The BoDog Racebook is definitely worth checking out, particularly with this great bonus offer.

Edward, do you know if this offer can be used in conjuction w refer a friend? For instance, if my friends signs up through my referall, can I get the 10% referral bonus alongside his free $100?
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    dunco i dont think they want any posting in that thread but i didnt pick big brown because i heard he may have a quarter crack

YES SAW THAT AFTER I POSTED SORRY RIGHT ANGLE .........BUT I GOT A MONKEY ON MY BACK TELLING ME SQ ED IS OUT... I THINK HE GOING TO SELL MY PICKS OR USE THEM IN THE CONTEST
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited April 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Edward, do you know if this offer can be used in conjuction w refer a friend? For instance, if my friends signs up through my referall, can I get the 10% referral bonus alongside his free $100?

No, I think HorseRacingTalk would get credit for the referral. Doubt you can do both, but if you want to ask them feel free, never know.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    RightAngle wrote: »
    No, I think HorseRacingTalk would get credit for the referral. Doubt you can do both, but if you want to ask them feel free, never know.

Alright thanks.