Belmont Full Card Anaylisis

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Day Gents Its A Balmy 92 Here The A/c Is Cranking And Im Fired Up For Tomorrows Trip And Opening Day On Long Island........if They Remember To Put Gas In The Plane Tomorrow I Should Be In The Racebook By Race 4 At Belmont..

Belmont

Race 1 {3-5-8} Not Much To Like In The Opener Box Exacta I Feel....#2 N.y. Bred My Slogan In Open Company "just Say No"

Race 2 {8} 6 Furlong Maiden Claimers....dr.powderly Flashed Great Speed For A 1/2 Mile At Gulf Then Spit..shipped North Stretched To A Mile At Aqueduct On The Leed On A Muddy Track First Time Against Claimers.today Drops To All Time Low Of $20,000 And Should Beat This Weak Field....i Figure 8/5 At Best...

Race 3 {2-5-6} Note The 5 And 6 Have Banged Heads Before Ft.carillon Beat Him Around Two Turns On The Aqueduct Inner......exacta Box The Play..

Race 4 {2-5-7-10} Maiden Claimers 1 1/16 Th. Turf
# 2 Southern Spender Made His Debut At Aqueduct Caught A Soft Turf And Drew Post # 9 That Day...trainer Martin Is 36 Percent With Second Starters,draws Hedge Today For Ground Saving Trip Cornelio Back Up...# 5 Last Noble Closed A Ton Of Ground In Debut At Gulf From #10 Post At A Flat Mile In Full Field Of 12..lezcano Retains Mount For Young Trainer Making A Name For Himself...#7 Royal Tapit Trainer Second Off The Layoff 42 Percent Move.drops For Tag Today Lures Coa And 10/1 M.l.odds..

Race 5 {3 4-6} # 3 Claimed In Last By Scott Lake A Speed Ball Stepping Up Today 27 Percent Lake Off Claim...# 6 Mi Carola Claimed At Gulf By Bruce Levine Who Is 38 Percent Off The Claim..two Magic Men With "top Secret Juice" Cheatin Bastards..lol....the Mystery Horse Is #4 For Klesaris / Dominguez He Ran Them Off There Feet At Philly In His Debut By 18 3/4 Lengths..talk About A Horse That Ran Like His Daddy "speightstown" According To The Racing Form Comment He Encountered The Following ." Heels Clipped Into Turn"..given Ample Time Off As Not To Regress Off Stunning Debut...who Knows Could Be A Special One ....#8 Has Been Running With Better Company Consistently Than The Others In This Field..but In My Mind He Lacks The Necessary Speed To Be A 6 Furlong Horse.....

Race 6 {5-10-11} #11 Top Cat Too Working Steadily For His Return In Here For Good Conditioner Mike Hushion.his Numbers In Every Category For This Scenario Are Rock Solid,drops In For The Tag Today Lookout...#10 Got Pinched Back At The Start In Last When Sent Off At 5/1 Odds Today Gets Blinkers On Move Ramon Returns.....#5 Federal Deposit Gelding Out Of City Zip Has Been Consistent Needs A Few Things To Go His Way To Get Picture Taken...

Race 7 {4-6-7} 6 Furlongs On The Inner Turf...alwnx1
#6 Granted Tiger She Is Fresh And Fit For Allen And The Turnback To Sprinting On The Lawn Vs Routing Should Benefit Her Immensily.her Sire Tiger Ridge Was A Good Sprinter,look Out...

Race 8 {1-5-9} G-3 Westchester....1 Mile.....# 1 Does Tale Of Ekati Regain His Past Form If So He Is The Horse For The Course 3 Wins In 4 Career Starts At Belmont.....#5 Discreet Treasure Listed At 8/1 M.l.o. Gets Class Test Today But This One Is Fit As A Fiddle The Sun And Surf "not To Mentention The Beer Parties At Duncos House" Seemed To Suit Him Well..broke His Maiden Over This Track By 12 Lengths In The Mud At 7 Panels.....

Race 9 {3-4-5-9-10-11-12} You Guys Remember The Song " Who Let The Dogs Out" A Full Field Of New York Bred Rats In Here The Two Apparent Best Horses Both Drew Outside Post 11-12...i May Hit The All Button Here In Pick 4 Ticket And Hope For A $30.00 Or Better To Get The Sin City Party Started...

The $1.00 Pick 4 With My Posted Selections Is $189.00 Pending Scratches And Changes Im Definitely Playing This To Get The Belmont Meet Started Off With A Bang......i Will Put Up 2-3 From Churchill In A Bit....good Luck And If Gambling Is A Problem For You There Is Help At 1-800-gambler.....lol.you Sickos...lol..

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Enjoy Vegas this week. I'll send out that TS Friend Referall after work today. :cool2:
  • edited April 2009
    Flyinlate..............wait Till I Get Back Ok Cause I Might Loose It In My E Mail Im Sure My E Mail Boxes Will Be Full When Im Off The Computer A Week Ok...i Dont Want To Delete It As Spam By Accident...