108 Stands Alone !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Dunkirk and his 108 Beyer at 1 1/8th stands alone and is much better than the rest of the field.
The next highest Beyer's are listed below at 1 1/8th.

IWR.......103
Papa Clem......101
West Side Bernie........101
Musket Man.............98

These figures clearly do not match up with Dunkirk and there is every reason to believe Dunkirk will improve on his 108 being that was only his 3rd race ever. Even though he does not have a race at 2, he does have 2 races at 1 1/8th which is more important to me facing a very average field at best.

Dunkirk is your winner.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    You Been Checking My Plays Out Havent You..lol..lol..have A Good Derby And Listen To Hue And Dunco,there Trying To Help You...........
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    You Been Checking My Plays Out Havent You..lol..lol..have A Good Derby And Listen To Hue And Dunco,there Trying To Help You...........

But when it comes to the Derby ... I have been RED HOT !!! :toast:
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    DN,

Good luck...Dunkirk never raced as a 2 yr old...only 1 horse who did not race as a 2 yr old won the Derby and that was back in 1882

I hope he wins the Derby and Preakness, then I will throw him out of the Belmont at 1-9!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    You mean the Beyer which was originally much lower, then got adjusted upwards? LOL.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    i was gonna say hahahaha ya mean the andy variable beyer speed rating
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    gee let hope dumbkirt dosn't get scratch out ....then you will be lost because you don't know who the next fav will be ........and again what horse has improved out of the fl derby? also i'll take desert party with his 74 beyers to beat your make believe 3-1 dunkirt and his 108 .......for the $20 i'll owe you if dunkirt finishes the race..........easy money for you .......... should be a no-brainer......108 or 74 name the odds....you want to give ...................5-1 fair but i'll take 2-1 for $10.....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Dunco the answer is no just pay me.

Discreet you are missing the point. In his second race ever he managed a 98 Beyer which would put him in the top 5 after only two races. Sometimes it seems you guys have to get hit with a brick. If you see a horse who is better let me know and tell me why. Its easy just to.....lol....but do you have something or not ?
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited April 2009
    there are no words in English....Only in Italian could I explain the f'in density in you know who's head....
    edited April 2009
    I've already stated on here that I took POTN +110 over Dunkirk in a head-to-head matchup.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Dunco the answer is no just pay me.

Discreet you are missing the point. In his second race ever he managed a 98 Beyer which would put him in the top 5 after only two races. Sometimes it seems you guys have to get hit with a brick. If you see a horse who is better let me know and tell me why. Its easy just to.....lol....but do you have something or not ?

good to see your starting to smarten up ......so lets not talk beyers any more because you can't back them up but with your talk and we all know thats cheap or should we say in your case free... did you ever try to rap? i think you'll be good at it.
    PS ; if the odds scare you i'll go heads up..
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    I am a fair man Dunco.... double or nothing Dunkirk finishes ahead of Desert Party... you are on. I am not worried about a miler beating Dunkirk.
    edited April 2009
    didnt you say last week it was a mile race lol
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    I am a fair man Dunco.... double or nothing Dunkirk finishes ahead of Desert Party... you are on. I am not worried about a miler beating Dunkirk.

lets see now you claim you got the best horse , you claim your horse 108 beyers is far better then desert party meger ,74 you claim desert party is a miler and your not scared but you can't give 2-1 ...you need a heads up to make a friendly bet t??? glad you did that!!! it shows the other people on the site what your made of .and how your all talk , but one thing your not is a fair man (as posted)"a fair man would give 5-1" what you are, is a scared man trying to impress the big boys. you made yourself look like a fool for $20. also remember dunkirk has to finish to win the first bet . i hope your having fun ....because we are behind your back.....
    edited April 2009
    What i find amusing is how, until yesterday, Quality Road towered over the Derby field and was considered a sure winner by Draynay.

Now that Quality Road is gone, he's saying the exact same thing about Dunkirk. Based on this logic, Dunkirk must have improved leaps and bounds since yesterday. I mean, he had no chance to win last week, right?
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    lets see now you claim you got the best horse , you claim your horse 108 beyers is far better then desert party meger ,74 you claim desert party is a miler and your not scared but you can't give 2-1 ...you need a heads up to make a friendly bet t??? glad you did that!!! it shows the other people on the site what your made of .and how your all talk , but one thing your not is a fair man (as posted)"a fair man would give 5-1" what you are, is a scared man trying to impress the big boys. you made yourself look like a fool for $20. also remember dunkirk has to finish to win the first bet . i hope your having fun ....because we are behind your back.....

Great speech.... you taking the bet straight up or not ?

I claim Desert Party is a miler because he is..... how many races has he won over a mile?

And Dunco.... a fair man would quit asking for crazy odds.... you think Desert Party will beat Dunkirk good for you step up and take the bet or not....... but please stop begging for odds.
    edited April 2009
    Dunkirk IMO has 2 very big obstacles.
    1. The Florida derby
    lets see if he bounces like every other entry in that race so far.
    2. Confidence
    He was put in position to win the race, eye to eye and for that final 1/16 did the exact words I hate to see
    For the last 11/6 FAILED TO MENACE!!
    Maybe you dont care for my opinion, Pull Garrett Gomez aside and ask him.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    Dunkirk IMO has 2 very big obstacles.
    1. The Florida derby
    lets see if he bounces like every other entry in that race so far.
    2. Confidence
    He was put in position to win the race, eye to eye and for that final 1/16 did the exact words I hate to see
    For the last 11/6 FAILED TO MENACE!!
    Maybe you dont care for my opinion, Pull Garrett Gomez aside and ask him.

Let's see if he bounces ? He has only raced 3 times I expect him to improve and his workouts suggest that too.
    He faced a monster in Quality Road and finished right behind the track record in only his 3rd start.
    Gomez had to think about which horse he wanted after winning 5 in a row and 4 graded stakes on POTN..... WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ???

His 98 and 108 stand alone for Beyer figures for 3 year old horses this year. I Want Revenge has a 103 and a couple have 101 but they have numerous races under their belts and I think we have seen their best.

Dunkirk like Big Brown will be making his 4th start and has every reason to improve. There is little doubt of his talent and I will take PRADO a Derby winning jockey over a teen on any horse.

Prado has proven he can win it... the teen is still not able to drink a beer.:laughing:
    edited April 2009
    Dont bet all the rent mortgage money!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    I am betting RA and Dunkirk big time !!! the oaks double is easy this year.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    So Your Going To Bet The Double In Which You May Not Get 2-1 On...does Not Make Sense For One And Is Not Very Smart For Two Just Because Of The Amount Of Trouble He Could Get Into In That First Turn....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    rayphil wrote: »
    So Your Going To Bet The Double In Which You May Not Get 2-1 On...does Not Make Sense For One And Is Not Very Smart For Two Just Because Of The Amount Of Trouble He Could Get Into In That First Turn....

That is why its called gambling..... but the facts are simple.... in order to cash my ticket I have to win and the only way to do that is to bet on RA and Dunkirk. I can't change who is going to win.:yes:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Great speech.... you taking the bet straight up or not ?

I claim Desert Party is a miler because he is..... how many races has he won over a mile?

And Dunco.... a fair man would quit asking for crazy odds.... you think Desert Party will beat Dunkirk good for you step up and take the bet or not....... but please stop begging for odds.

your either a lawyer or a politician because you love to change things around to fit your
    needs, like i am begging and you for odds and you are being fair , and 5-1 is crazy odds .
    and 2-1 odds didn't scare you away .... bull.............
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I am betting RA and Dunkirk big time !!! the oaks double is easy this year.

I will put up a nickle ($500.00) to your dime ($1,000.00) that Dunkirk doesn't run 1st or 2nd in the Derby. We can send the money to Edward via paypal and may the best man win. Let's quit talking bullshit and step up like real gamblers for some green and if you want more let me know, but make it to your means.

FB
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Fb , Not To Step On Your Toes But If He Was Going To Take That Bet He Would Have To Do It Not For The Money But To Prove A Point "that He Can Cap Horses" And Thats Not Going To Happen .........i Can Hear It Now Why Bet You When He Can Get 4-1 On A $500 Win And 2-1 On A 500 Place Bet.. He's All Smoke...
    Can't Wait To See His Reply
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I will put up a nickle ($500.00) to your dime ($1,000.00) that Dunkirk doesn't run 1st or 2nd in the Derby. We can send the money to Edward via paypal and may the best man win. Let's quit talking bullshit and step up like real gamblers for some green and if you want more let me know, but make it to your means.

FB

Lol....... I am getting 6 to 1 in the Derby and you want to bet me what ? Lol... come on...

Pick your horse ... any horse .... and I will bet you Dunkirk beats him. Put up or shut up. I will double the bet that I can pick more winners on the Derby card than you can. One winner each race at the end we count them up and see who picked the most winners.

That way you can show everyone just how good you are. Deal ?
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Dunco you already owe me money..... double or nothing Dunkirk beats Desert (I'm a miler) Party ? Yes or No.
    edited April 2009
    Lol....... I am getting 6 to 1 in the Derby and you want to bet me what ? Lol... come on...

Pick your horse ... any horse .... and I will bet you Dunkirk beats him. Put up or shut up. I will double the bet that I can pick more winners on the Derby card than you can. One winner each race at the end we count them up and see who picked the most winners.

That way you can show everyone just how good you are. Deal ?

Let's do this, I won't do it for no less than a DIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP in your corner now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Lol.... put up or shut up ? What are you 12 ? Its simple I win you buy me a Dunkirk hat... if I beat you handicapping too you buy me a viking hat. If we split we walk away clean.

The whole DIME !!!!!!! thing is very macho but lets keep it simple. If your good enough step up ...if your not then I suggest you step down now.

I will send my picks to Discreet Cat by email an hour before the race and if he is kind enough he can post our picks for all to see.

I want to see if you have the slightest clue ....
    edited April 2009
    Lol.... put up or shut up ? What are you 12 ? Its simple I win you buy me a Dunkirk hat... if I beat you handicapping too you buy me a viking hat. If we split we walk away clean.

The whole DIME !!!!!!! thing is very macho but lets keep it simple. If your good enough step up ...if your not then I suggest you step down now.

I will send my picks to Discreet Cat by email an hour before the race and if he is kind enough he can post our picks for all to see.

I want to see if you have the slightest clue ....

I knew you wouldn't take the wager, if you want to see if I have the slightest clue just search on this site and you will see and you can also search on LVASports forum and see there also. I was just surfing the other night and came across you on another site and what is real sad is you are hated everywhere you post. You enjoy pushing posters buttons and getting a rise from everyone. Good luck with Dunkirk and send me your address and I will mail your QR hat as I have already purchased it. I would really love to go head to head for a nice sum of money. I will be posting my full card of selections here on the site as I always do, if you have a change of heart on the wager, there is no need to send our selections to DCat as we can post them on this board for all to see.

Regards, FB
    edited April 2009
    Draynay, why don't you fly out to Vegas and get down on a bunch of Dunkirk matchups? I've seen him as high as +135 vs. I Want Revenge.