108 Stands Alone !

2»

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Draynay, why don't you fly out to Vegas and get down on a bunch of Dunkirk matchups? I've seen him as high as +135 vs. I Want Revenge.

All he has to do is wire you the money and you can get him down on this cinch Dunkirk.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Draynay, why don't you fly out to Vegas and get down on a bunch of Dunkirk matchups? I've seen him as high as +135 vs. I Want Revenge.

I have a few of my models that live in Vegas so they would hook me up in a instant. They are the ones that got me my Quality Road Derby future tickets at the Wynn. I can call Ryan anytime and she will hook me up.

I don't need to bet Dunkirk vs. 1 horse I will be getting great odds that he beats them all. I see this as a very weak field. POTN can't come close to breaking a 100 Beyer, IWR can't beat POTN and FF never went past 1 1/16th the rest of the field is like a bad joke.... Desert Party lol.... what has he won over a mile ?

So called experts can't see the talent and fail to understand the horses that could beat Dunkirk are out. The best athlete will win this Derby and when the cheap speed falls apart Dunkirk will romp.

And I will cash my win tickets at 6 or 7 to 1. How can you beat that ?:toast:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Dunco you already owe me money..... double or nothing Dunkirk beats Desert (I'm a miler) Party ? Yes or No.
    STOP ACTING LIKE A ROOKIE AGAIN YOU GOT TO FINISH THE RACE BEFORE YOU WIN , AND JUST TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT (NOT THAT I CARE ABOUT A $20 BET ) BUT WHERE IN ANY OF YOUR POST DID YOU ACCEPT IT ....PLEASE JUST BRING UP THE POST WHERE YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE THE BET AND GIVE ME 50-1 ......I KNEW WHEN YOU LOST YOU WOULD WELCH ON IT STATING YOU NEVER AGREED TO IT..... .NOW FOR SOMEONE THAT THINKS THAT THEY GAVE 50-1 ON YOUR LAST BET..... AND NOW YOU RUN AWAY ON A 2-1 $10 BET OR SHOULD I SAY YOUR BEGGING ME NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU . I'LL TAKE IT HEADS UP........
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I knew you wouldn't take the wager, if you want to see if I have the slightest clue just search on this site and you will see and you can also search on LVASports forum and see there also. I was just surfing the other night and came across you on another site and what is real sad is you are hated everywhere you post. You enjoy pushing posters buttons and getting a rise from everyone. Good luck with Dunkirk and send me your address and I will mail your QR hat as I have already purchased it. I would really love to go head to head for a nice sum of money. I will be posting my full card of selections here on the site as I always do, if you have a change of heart on the wager, there is no need to send our selections to DCat as we can post them on this board for all to see.

Regards, FB

Leave the wild crazy posting to Dunco. I just want to beat you for a hat I don't need to beat you for a dime. It's about winning for me. When you get to be my age you learn.

Pick your horse... you know I have Dunkirk. And I will have my picks ready Saturday by 10am.

Remember I have to pick MORE winners than you... I will give you ties since you are going to lose the Derby...:laughing: Sorry could not resist.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    I don't need to bet Dunkirk vs. 1 horse I will be getting great odds that he beats them all.

I'm of the opinion that Dunkirk will be the biggest underlay in the race. Remember, this horse has yet to win a single stakes race, and he'll be somewhere around 5/1 in the Kentucky Derby. Throw in the lack of any 2yo racing (meaning no Derby winners in over a hundred years), and Dunkirk has a very tall order in front of him.

Don't get me wrong, he's clearly a nice horse, but i'm looking to fade him. I've already played against him in two matchups (one of which is unfortunately "no action" now), and i may well go against him in some others once the rest of them come out.

Btw, if you were holding a future ticket on Quality Road, then why did you state the other day that you were going to get rich @ 6/1?
  • 2W2P2S2W2P2S Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    " I see this as a very weak field. POTN can't come close to breaking a 100 Beyer, IWR can't beat POTN"

The internet is full of gems like this.

IWR has 100+ beyers, IWR can't beat POTN, yet POTN can't come close to breakng a 100 beyer.

You really can't make this stuff up.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Leave the wild crazy posting to Dunco. I just want to beat you for a hat I don't need to beat you for a dime. It's about winning for me. When you get to be my age you learn.

Pick your horse... you know I have Dunkirk. And I will have my picks ready Saturday by 10am.

Remember I have to pick MORE winners than you... I will give you ties since you are going to lose the Derby...:laughing: Sorry could not resist.

I TRY TO KEEP THINGS IN A JOKING ,BULLSHIT ,BAR TALKING ,GAMBLING.OFF THE WALL ,BALL BUST-IN FUN GAME ...THE WAY I THINK IT SHOULD BE ...IT SEEM ALL .YOU WANT TO DO IS SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF THE GAME WITH YOUR BROKEN RECORD BULLSHIT, WE GOT ARE BET AND I KIND OF HOPE DUNKIRK WINS SOO AS YOUR JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL YELLING I TOLD YOU ,I TOLD YOU, SOMEONE THAT SICK OF HEARING YOUR BROKEN RECORD BULLSHIT KNOCKS YOU ON YOUR ASS..THEN MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO ACT..OR SHOULD I SAY BULLSHIT...PLEASE NO NEED TO REPLY ........
    YOUR BEST BULLSHIT LINE OF THE NIGHT WAS TO FB " I DON'T NEED TO BEAT YOU FOR A DIME" NOW THAT CLASSIC BULLSHIT...........
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Discreet.... POTN is a California horse that won the Santa Anita Derby. Winners of that race have DONE nothing for 20 years and this year will be more of the same..... IWR can't beat POTN so he is not the winner. FF has never gone past 1 1/16th and 7 weeks off ??? No thanks. Desert Party has never won a race over a mile and the rest of the horses are just filling up gates. The best athlete in the group is Dunkirk. He has the most upside and has impressed with each and every race. Check out his mile split in the Florida Derby.... Check out his very wide first turn in his allowance.... Check out his patience in his 7f maiden win.... he will win the Derby the same way.

Discreet.... every rule says take a horse like CC with foundation but the best athlete will win the race on Saturday and Dunkirk is Michael Jordan and the rest of the field is Danny Ainge.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Silver Charm missed by a nose in the SA Derby and then nearly took the Triple Crown.
    edited April 2009
    Silver Charm missed by a nose in the SA Derby and then nearly took the Triple Crown.

Quit wasting your time, this fuels his fire and we just keep going back and fourth with the same redundant bull shit. I should of never wasted my time on asking for the wager, as I knew the answer. Best of luck to all on derby day.

FB
    edited April 2009
    Lol....... I am getting 6 to 1 in the Derby and you want to bet me what ? Lol... come on...

Pick your horse ... any horse .... and I will bet you Dunkirk beats him. Put up or shut up. I will double the bet that I can pick more winners on the Derby card than you can. One winner each race at the end we count them up and see who picked the most winners.

That way you can show everyone just how good you are. Deal ?

Read your reply, I took the Put up or shut up from your quote above!!!!!!!!!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    No you didn't ... if you choose to chicken out that is on you. Either put your horse and your picks up for the bet or just keep talking.
    edited April 2009
    Dunkirk and his 108 Beyer at 1 1/8th stands alone and is much better than the rest of the field.
    The next highest Beyer's are listed below at 1 1/8th.

IWR.......103
    Papa Clem......101
    West Side Bernie........101
    Musket Man.............98

These figures clearly do not match up with Dunkirk and there is every reason to believe Dunkirk will improve on his 108 being that was only his 3rd race ever. Even though he does not have a race at 2, he does have 2 races at 1 1/8th which is more important to me facing a very average field at best.

Dunkirk is your winner.

The Wizard is also on Dunkirk, one of my buddies just emailed me, good luck to all this Saturday.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    The Wizard is also on Dunkirk, one of my buddies just emailed me, good luck to all this Saturday.

the gambler ask me not to kiss ass this weekend ,,,please follow suit.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    dunkirk 0 for one graded wins pletcher 0-21 derby prado sucks ..please drug test....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    i already tried the bet thing for coins FB draynay just ignores it and dont say anything. Id go 1-1 for a hundy that dunkirk doesnt win.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    That's nice but I can get 5 to 1 at the track. Betting against Dunkirk is not a good idea... better sit this one out.
    edited April 2009
    im in for as much as ud like draynay only stipulation is we send the money in to anyone here before 10am satudray, wanna do a hundred, 200, 1000 lets do it. im in!!
    edited April 2009
    ill bet ya another side bet for the amount of your choosing that your DD loses too. You dont need the vegas prop bets ya got em right here.
    edited April 2009
    this was your thoughts on how high gomez is on dunkirk
    Sorry Gomez but I say BS !!!

Look I know Gomez has ridden both horses and likes them both but this much I know for sure. He lost to Quality Road by less than 2 lengths and he has to be thinking I can make up those two lengths on Dunkirk.

He may say he hasn't made up his mind but he knows if POTN pushes his way up to Quality Road he is a dead duck.

He can say what he wants but there is no way he can pass on Dunkirk knowing he is so close with him to the horse he knows he will have to beat on Derby Day.

Gomez just tell everyone you're on Dunkirk and get it over with.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    ill bet ya another side bet for the amount of your choosing that your DD loses too. You dont need the vegas prop bets ya got em right here.

I will bet the Dunkirk/ RA Double with you are you going to give me 15 to 1 ? :clap:
    edited April 2009
    andddd our opinion now on Mrrrr Gomez
    Let's see if he bounces ? He has only raced 3 times I expect him to improve and his workouts suggest that too.
    He faced a monster in Quality Road and finished right behind the track record in only his 3rd start.
    Gomez had to think about which horse he wanted after winning 5 in a row and 4 graded stakes on POTN..... WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ???

His 98 and 108 stand alone for Beyer figures for 3 year old horses this year. I Want Revenge has a 103 and a couple have 101 but they have numerous races under their belts and I think we have seen their best.

Dunkirk like Big Brown will be making his 4th start and has every reason to improve. There is little doubt of his talent and I will take PRADO a Derby winning jockey over a teen on any horse.

Prado has proven he can win it... the teen is still not able to drink a beer.
    edited April 2009
    im talking real money not the monopoly money you have in your mind to play on posts here.
    edited April 2009
    your so sure you should be jumping at the chance to double up.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    I am very sure but I like the odds at the track better than your odds.

RA/Dunkirk
    RA/CourtVision/Dunkirk
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    I am very sure but I like the odds at the track better than your odds.

RA/Dunkirk
    RA/CourtVision/Dunkirk

skip skip skip skip ..............honey sounds like another broken record
  • TurfCapperTurfCapper Member
    edited April 2009
    108 at the distance, though I Want Revenge hung a 113 on the board in the Gotham. Freiesan Fire 104 in the LA Derby . . . it's certainly not a cinch when you have to weave your way through traffic of 20 horses.

Dunkirk does seem like the horse with the most talent, but trip will be crucial. He's also posted only 1 beyer over 100, and finished 2nd in doing it, and in fact made the lead and surrendered late. Maybe he is a monster, but I'd be willing to take a stand against here. He doesn't win the Derby, takes 4 weeks off, and comes back to win the Belmont handily.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Big Beyers at 1 1/16 th don't mean that much to me.... what did they do at 1 1/8th is the question.

Dunkirk has 2 under his belt and even his 98 Beyer second time he EVER raced is better than 85% of the FIELD.