Kentucky Oaks Field Is Awful

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Dont Know If There Is A Lack Of Talent In The 3yo Division But A 8 Horse Field With It Looking Like Only 2 Horses Have A Chance....ra Will Be 1/5 And Dixie Will Be 8/5....

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Ray.........not To Change The Subject But The Turf Sprints At Pimlico Are Highly Handicappable Sunday My Buddy Hit All 3 Nices Prices Exactas Etc...since Karamanos Was The Best Grass Rider On That Circuit The Past Few Seasons,since He Departed For South America I Believe,whos Your Go To Guy This Giovanni Garcia Seems Like He Is Talented On Grass As A Rider Do You Like Him....rocco Is So So To Me.....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Baffert has a very nice filly entered.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Unless RA falls down she wins this by a mile... I only hope we get to see her run this time.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Unless RA falls down she wins this by a mile... I only hope we get to see her run this time.

i'm a fair man double or nothing she dosn't win by a mile .......gee who that sound like?
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Gambler Our Little Circuit Here "if You Can Call It That" Is Always Dominated By One Rider...prado.ramon.d. Fogelsonger...pino Is Ok But Never Reliable..acosta Is Winning A Few Now But A Jock To Watch Is Malcolm Franklin..i Hit A Couple Races With Him With Good Odds.....karamanos Was Good On Turf But Value Sucked...if There Is A Race To Play At Pimlico It Is The Turf Maiden Sprints.....
  • edited April 2009
    yea the last race sunday all 3 5 furlong turf dashes my partner popped....the last was a maiden....pino is older than dunco..lol...prado made his mark in md. for sure...........luis garcia best longshot rider i like there 10/1 and up lookout...
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Gabby's Golden Gal looked damn impressive in that Sunland Oaks race.
    While I don't think she will defeat RA, she will be my key for second.