Pick 6 At Churchill Any Takers.

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
The Pool Will Start At 781,000 On The Wedsday Card..couple Big Fields Not To Bad For A Weds. Card..anyone Putting A Ticket Together Or Are You Just Staying Away?

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    rayphil wrote: »
    The Pool Will Start At 781,000 On The Wedsday Card..couple Big Fields Not To Bad For A Weds. Card..anyone Putting A Ticket Together Or Are You Just Staying Away?

It'd be fun to have everyone on the board chip in and play a Pick6 together once a week or so. It would just be difficult to come up with an agreement on picks and someone to handle all the funds. It may not seem like a big deal for someone to handle $50 or so from everyone from the board, but if a big ticket cashes, its a bit different when they have 20 grand to disperse.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    when it's that big.....i get excited....win or what-ever i have to have action.....
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    turfman we know you have to have a piece of that..Its a west coast thing to go after these pick6's...I love playing the pick 6 i just wish one time i hit it instead of getting 5 of 6
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    my dad hit it once at caliente for $100,000.00 and we had one together for $62,000 at hollywood park
    so i must stay loyal, i have lost count of my 5 of 6 wins, but if you have a chance at a million dollars
    you take it...good luck to you all.....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    LOL I have problems hitting the DD
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    I had 4 on Derby Day and ,of course, Borel killed me with those two longshots.
  • studakotastudakota Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    You're absolutely right on. It's a damn shame that something can't be in place for when these big opportunities come along. Most of us will throw away $20-$30 bucks anyway, knowing full well we haven't a chance versus the syndicates with their $5 to $8 thousands.
  • djlocksdjlocks Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    I will be playing it tomorrow at an OTB. Hopefully lady luck will be on my side for once. :drinking: