Rachel Alexandra going to Preakness !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
She is going to kick Mine That Birds butt. She belonged in the Derby and this will prove it.

Go Rachel !!!:drinking:

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    I heard she was sold to Curlin's old owners, but never saw anything about her aiming for the Preakness. Can you point me to the info? I was expecting a possible Belmont appearance, didn't expect the Preakness.
  • Barbar0FanBarbar0Fan Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    OOOH!! Who will Calvin ride? Such a tough decision - not!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I heard she was sold to Curlin's old owners, but never saw anything about her aiming for the Preakness. Can you point me to the info? I was expecting a possible Belmont appearance, didn't expect the Preakness.

I can't reveal my sources but she is running in the Preakness.... :clap:
  • Barbar0FanBarbar0Fan Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    Draynay, that's cruel. :-D Can we be expecting a press release this afternoon?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Wait a minute. What about Big Drama? He's not going to win the Preakness anymore?
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Wait a minute. What about Big Drama? He's not going to win the Preakness anymore?

bitch slap?
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    I saw she was pointed to the preakness too and im telling David Hawkes you throwin him under the bus
    As far as Bo_Rail you tell me what you would do in his place
    a philly in a preakness race or a chance at the triple crown
    Borel will be on the bird mark my words. Just ask yourself what you or anyone else would do.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    I saw she was pointed to the preakness too and im telling David Hawkes you throwin him under the bus
    As far as Bo_Rail you tell me what you would do in his place
    a philly in a preakness race or a chance at the triple crown
    Borel will be on the bird mark my words. Just ask yourself what you or anyone else would do.

SMOKE DOPE &DRINK BEER................