Early Preakness Picks

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
MUSKJET MAN...RACHAEL ALEXANDER...FLYING PRIVATE...w2w

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Do you really believe in your heart of hearts MM can beat RA ?
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Yes I do...w2w
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    mine that bird....potn.....love gov......needs some help carrying out the money if this hits
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Need some help picking me up off the floor if that hits..... look a fluke only comes along once in a great while.

There will be no surprises.... RA over BD
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    You wont need to get off the floor just have the wife post that vikings hat. You can make believe your out drinking with D-Man Dunco and I and see how tough getting off the floor can be LOL
    edited May 2009
    Draynay You Are What We Call A Bandwagon Jumper....you Bet Horses Like Everyone Else Does Who Is Going To The Track For The First Time...its A Same Because This Is Not Your First Time......
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Lol.... dude back in March I told EVERYONE and my top 10 list had RA CHEL A. number 1. She is clearly the best 3 year old and would have won the Derby with ease. I picked a winner in the Derby only because I HAD TO. Once Rachel skipped the race and Quality got hurt I was left with little. This is the worst group since 2005 and Rachel is far and above these plodders. Bet against her if you want but you will lose.
    edited May 2009
    Like I Said Keep Talking About Ra And My Chances Of Winning Are Improving...i Dont Believe That Because Since March You Been On The Nuts Of Qr And Only Qr....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    I don't care if you believe it or not you can go to the blogs at bloodhorse and read my post. I was told to stop talking about her because the owners would not send her to the Derby but I always thought she was the best and clearly ran better then FF on the same track on the same day if you didn't see it then you were never going to see it.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    I don't care if you believe it or not you can go to the blogs at bloodhorse and read my post. I was told to stop talking about her because the owners would not send her to the Derby but I always thought she was the best and clearly ran better then FF on the same track on the same day if you didn't see it then you were never going to see it.

It definetly wasn't here. I'm pretty sure the ONLY name you uttered throughout March was Quality Road. You managed to find posts irrelevant to the Derby and still throw that name out.