Stable Alert

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
A Month Ago On Here I Mentioned To You Guys That You Better Add This Horse Immediately To Your Stable Alert As I Think He May Be A Special 3 Year Old Irish Bred Colt....the Horse Is Chris Clements "golden Mexico".........todd Pletchers Colt Affirmatif Who Caught Everyones Eye At Gulfstream This Winter With A Dazzling Maiden Breaker On The Lawn,surfaced At Keeneland In A $60,000 Allowance Race And Golden Mexico Also Was Entered That Day And Dismissed On The Tote Board At 11/1 Or 12/1 Odds...affarmatif Went Off At 3/5 Golden Mexico Flew By Him In The Lane Going Away At $26.00.......saturday It Just Solidified How Good Clements Colt Might Be As Affirmatif Easily Defeated The Field In The Woodlawn Stakes At A Flat Mile Returning $2.80.....clements Colt Is 2/2 Lifetime And I Have Followed His Training Patterns Since He Arrived In America In The Early Nineties.....the Colt Breezed 4 Furlongs At Belmont On 5-14-09 In 51 Flat.........i Expect To See Him In A Stake At Belmont Shortly I Have A Gut Feeling This Colt Is Very Special...........add Him To Your Alerts As He May Be The Key Horse In Our Next Betting Ventures......

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Mistake..........his 4 Furlong Breeze At Belmont Was 52..........clement Trains Them Into Shape As Most Quality European Trainers Do.............he Never Works Them Fast..........his Edge In Florida Is He Stables At Payson Park A Heavy Type Training Facility That Really Gets Them Legged Up,unlike The New Palm Meadows Facility That Appears To Be A Lightning Fast Facility...........baffert Would Love That...lol..lol..
  • edited May 2009
    It Was Brought To My Attention That "golden Mexico" Is Entered This Saturday In A $150,000 Stake At Arlington Park......tomorrow When I Get Saturdays Form I Will Check Out That Field.....i See Giant Oak Is In There....
  • edited May 2009
    Ok I Just Checked The Daily Racing Form Entries For Saturday At Arlington..........they Have An All Stakes Late Pick 4 Going From Races 8 To 11.....lets All Put Our Handicapping Prowess To Work And Crush This Pick 4 Ticket.........theres Alot Of Decent Handicappers On Here With The Exception Of {hue---dunco} That We Should Bang This Out.........i No I Pick On My Buddies Hue-dunco Cause When I Get The Two Of Them Up At Saratoga {and Sober Them Up} There Going To See Handicapping In Action,im Sending Them Both Home With Bankrolls..lol..lol..
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Ok I Just Checked The Daily Racing Form Entries For Saturday At Arlington..........they Have An All Stakes Late Pick 4 Going From Races 8 To 11.....lets All Put Our Handicapping Prowess To Work And Crush This Pick 4 Ticket.........theres Alot Of Decent Handicappers On Here With The Exception Of {hue---dunco} That We Should Bang This Out.........i No I Pick On My Buddies Hue-dunco Cause When I Get The Two Of Them Up At Saratoga {and Sober Them Up} There Going To See Handicapping In Action,im Sending Them Both Home With Bankrolls..lol..lol..

I'm hoping to go live at Arlington saturday. Giant Oak should be tough on his return to the turf, so we'll see. I'm going to check out the entries now.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    ill take the #19 horse G-Mans Dream lol
  • edited May 2009
    Flyinlate.............forget Giant Oak He Is A Nice Allowance Horse And I Remember All The Guys On Here Getting Excited About Him When He Was Off To The Fairgrounds Chasing The 3 Year Old Triple Crown Lol..lol..lol..........he Is An Illinois Bred As Well,in His Two Turf Races He Won His Maiden Then Went In A Grade 3 At Churchill And Finished 8th. In A 12 Horse Field....... Heres Your Exacta 3 Day Advance Notice If You Box {2-4-9} Exacta For $50.00 And Key Trifecta For $20.00 4/2-3-6-9 And $10.00 Super Key 4/ 1-2-3-6-9-10 So Flyin You Need A Bankroll Of $1,740.00 To Bet This ,i Expect You Will Pick Up $8,000----$12,000 That Will Cover Your Tuition For This Year..........now Go Get 5 Law Students To Invest In Your Bets.....form A Partnership....lol..lol..giant Oak Has No Shot With The Caliber And Class Of The Turfers Entered In Here..the Saturday All Stakes Pick 4 Is In The Front Of Fridays Form.........