An update on The Pamplemousse

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited January 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
from Mary Forney's blog:

(see link to video underneath)

I visited The Pamplemousse Saturday at Julio Canani's barn at Hollywood Park. "The Mousse" looked wonderful and was extremely sociable!

Co-owner Alex Solis II said the colt is happy and doing well and "doesn't know anything is wrong!"

The Pamplemousse has been out of training since April due to a lesion on the tendon of his left foreleg. The winner of the Grade 3 San Rafael and Grade 3 Sham Stakes at Santa Anita this year was scratched from the Santa Anita Derby and has been on a program of walking and stall rest at Canani's barn. According to Solis, The Pamplemousse will be transferring to a farm within the next two weeks. I'll keep you posted.

YouTube - Visiting The Pamplemousse, Hollywood Park, 5-16-09

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Btw, i know that Mary has posted here in the past, so in case she reads this, let's all thank her for the update on our friend The Pamplemousse. It's great to see him again, even if he's just standing in his stall. Incidentally, her blog (maryforney.blogspot.com) is a great read, lots of inside news and videos from the SoCal racing scene.

Thanks Mary, keep us updated!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Bump for the new poster I Want Revenge.

Welcome aboard...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Thanks Mary for the update and ohh The Pamplemousse, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts hey DC
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow how did I miss? Favorite horse over the year and I had no idea!
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Good to see The Pamplemousse.
  • edited June 2009
    Thank you soo much for the update on the Pamp!!! Can't wait to see him in action again highstepping!!!