Golden Mexico

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I didn't bother giving him out on my site today, becuse I thought he'd be even-money or worse. Surprised to see him @9/5 with 15 minutes to post.

Comments

• bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Gambler man hasn't gotten all his bets in yet....lol
  • edited May 2009
    Oh Yes I Have Bet Him At 2.15 After Scratches,changes And Conditions Were Posted...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    G-Man was the guy ya saw brushing him down in the paddock lol
  • edited May 2009
    I Will Do What Ever It Takes To Get Him Ready..lol
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    I didn't bother giving him out on my site today, becuse I thought he'd be even-money or worse. Surprised to see him @9/5 with 15 minutes to post.[/QUOTE

bad capp-in.. he'll will be 5-2 when the smoke clears... too much baseball crap...

let get him home
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Golden Mexico to win, and a straight exacta over Flashman's Papers.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Wow, no excuse for Golden Mexico there...
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Wow, no excuse for Golden Mexico there...

yeah he did have one big excuse I BET HIM!!!!

wow with that lead with those fraction WTF!:cry:
  • YbyrdyYbyrdy Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    That was very depressing, pretty much the only way he could have lost that race. I liked what I was seeing early on but then started to get worried once he was way out there alone. Figured he would be closer to even money also, saw 2/1 and hit him just before post, wish I didn't check back. That aside, I'll give him another shot next time and hope that there is early speed in there.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Ybyrdy wrote: »
    That was very depressing, pretty much the only way he could have lost that race. I liked what I was seeing early on but then started to get worried once he was way out there alone. Figured he would be closer to even money also, saw 2/1 and hit him just before post, wish I didn't check back. That aside, I'll give him another shot next time and hope that there is early speed in there.

Hate to say it, but told you guys Giant Oak was gonna win upon return to turf :cool2:
  • edited May 2009
    Giant Oak Will Always Be A Good Illinois Turf Horse Just Dont Take Him Across State Lines..lol..
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    g911

Not sure why you played so early...the turf races prior to the last race were showing speed was not doing well...as the speed horse folded...

Also on Thurs and Fri the temporary rail was set at 74 feet, yesterday 23 feet...which meant the turf was probably longer which favors come from behind horses....

I can tell you at Gulfstream speed (70-80%) of the time did not hold up on the turf.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Do You Think Douglas Would Of Rode Him That Way? I Don't....a Little Prayer For Douglas Might Help... When They Cut Into Your Neck You In Trouble... Don't Think We Will See Him Again...maybe He Can Take Bailey Spot...he's Pitiful...