Our Beloved Draynay at Bloodhorse

2»

Comments

• edited May 2009
    To Set Both Of You Straight Guess Who Is Running In The Spend A Buck Stakes At Monmouth..............another Horse That Got Crippled On Florida Derby Day With That Souped Up Surface..................santana Six.........you Kids Fight Nice This Is Serious Betting Day Please Reserve This Recess Kiddy Stuff For Mondays/tuesdays When Junk Tracks Only Days Ok................
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Lol.... ok gambler.... I am saving my money for the Charitable Man/Dunkirk exacta next Saturday.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Lol.... ok gambler.... I am saving my money for the Charitable Man/Dunkirk exacta next Saturday.

made sure you take out the trash and clean your room on you won't get your allowance...then you have to ride your bike down to the store to bring back your soda cans...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Looks like my comment was censored by the Bloodhorse people, as it never showed up in the thread at all. All i can figure is that they didn't like the reference to HorseRacingTalk.

Those bastards..............go get 'em, Draynay!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    they let mine on there DC ill try another one pitching HRT
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Looks like my comment was censored by the Bloodhorse people, as it never showed up in the thread at all. All i can figure is that they didn't like the reference to HorseRacingTalk.

Those bastards..............go get 'em, Draynay!

I got it all under control thanks ! :yes: