Our Beloved Draynay at Bloodhorse

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    I think we at HRT should Support our new internet sensation. Possibly not as good looking or talented as Susan boyle on britains got talent, but certainly a person that can Either get deep under your skin or make you laugh out loud. Everyone here should support Dray with winning Belmont picks as in losing his bloodhorse blog challenge, he would have more time on his hands to post here. DC, G-Man, D-man, FB, WTW, T-Man can we give some help here lol
    edited May 2009
    This artice is right on Bloodhorse front page hahahaha, way to piss em off bad Dray
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    jason must had missed the week when mr. dunco called us all f-n 14 year old girls....
    for the 1st time..i have to say....Dray...you made it to the big-time....lol
    and jason you know we all have love for one another...so stop snitching..lol
    the good thing is the horses will do the talking at the top of the lane....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Thanks Hue ! I am ready to take on the Blog !!! I have yet to find a blog smarter then me ! ;-)

It should be a lot of fun !!!
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    if you need back up..the rangers are on full alert status.......you have some strong views...but
    what the hell we all do.....and zenyatta is the better horse.....lol...keep up the good work
    of pissing off people around the world!!!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Thanks Hue ! I am ready to take on the Blog !!! I have yet to find a blog smarter then me ! ;-)

It should be a lot of fun !!!

I bet it won't be fun when you piss the wrong person off..seeing everybody got your home address...i hate to see someone send you a dead rat ..If i were you i would tread lightly.... unlike you some people take this seriously.....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    DUNCO do you really think I would send anyone as crazy as you my home address ? I sent you the address to one of my offices not my home.
  • edited May 2009
    Dunco.............funny When My Ex Lady Friend And I Were Splitting Up In Ft.lauderdale After Close To 4 Years Shacked Up I Had To Leave With The Last Parting Cheap Shot...........i Went To A Local Nursery And Paid $300.00 For A Dumptruck Load Of Cow Manure..i Told The Guy Back The Truck And Dump It In The Driveway As I Will Have To Wheel Barrow To The Backyard For The Garden................oh My God The Stories At My Local Bar From My Ex And I Mutual Friends Were Hilarious To Say The Least..the Shit Stunk The Neighborhood Up And I Heard The Neighbors All Came For Two Days With Wheel Barrows Getting Fertilizer Then They Had To Pressure Wash The Driveway...dont Get Mad Get Even...my Motto..lol.lol..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    DUNCO do you really think I would send anyone as crazy as you my home address ? I sent you the address to one of my offices not my home.

YOU BETTER WAKE UP ! OOPS......Draynay
    3784 Stoneway Pt.
    Powell, OH 43065
  • edited May 2009
    Draynay................attention..........dunco May Be A Stalker Watch Out.........did Hue Send You That Hat Yet ???? I Think Hues Motto Is "hats In The Mail"...lol..
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    No hat from Hue yet... but I am still on the look out for it !
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    LOL Grats Draynay.
    Good luck.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Thanks Fly !
    edited May 2009
    I think we should all help Dray win this thing so he can keep pissin em off lol
    edited May 2009
    Actually what im gonna do now is stop bustin Draynays kahonas and go post his hat, i been bustin his butt since i picked it up at modells last thursday. LOL for his bloodhorse bid he sure deserves the hat and the end of the ball .... about it. Ull see it tuesday Dray but i want a picture of the better half in it lol!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Hue Your On Thin Ice As " A Man Of Action" First Your Piss-in Your Pants And Now Your Going To Help A Numb Nut ... Whats Next....lipstick...spandex....tube Socks...i'm Sick.....
  • edited May 2009
    Hey Pop Just Got Back From Fleecing The Old Broads At Senior Bingo Ha...lol..lol. Churchill Has Beautiful Card Tomorrow Last 4-5 Bettable 2 Graded Stakes A Couple Turfs....im Working............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Hey Pop Just Got Back From Fleecing The Old Broads At Senior Bingo Ha...lol..lol. Churchill Has Beautiful Card Tomorrow Last 4-5 Bettable 2 Graded Stakes A Couple Turfs....im Working............

GIN RUMMY..TODAY.....TOMORROW SHUFFEL BOARD....THEN IT WILL BE TIME TO RUB HER BUNIONS...CAN WAIT ...YOU WANT PICTURES?
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    With Rachel out the Derby winner will not hit the board.
    edited May 2009
    That lil horse along with zitos and summer bird gonna dominante the race.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Du-ray ...so Mine The Bird Needs The Fillie To Run His Race ....stay On The Other Site .... Ra ...like You Is A Fluke & A Girl......
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Careful DUMCO you don't want to lose again do you....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    I just responded to the Bloodhorse thread, sharing my two cents on Draynay while also mentioning that he posts here on HorseRacingTalk. Hopefully we'll get some more traffic in here as a result.

Draynay, i said i was going to ignore you, but i cannot freaking believe this whole Bloodhorse thing. I had no idea. Must be a real thrill for a guy like you. Congratulations, i guess...

PS - I can't believe how many responses that thread has gotten already. Is that a normal number for that blog? As far as i can tell, the "Draynay Challenge" is receiving a lot of attention.
    edited May 2009
    maybe we can have the HRT- Bloodhorse challenge. whoever loses gets Dray for that month hahaha
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    maybe we can have the HRT- Bloodhorse challenge. whoever loses gets Dray for that month hahaha

LOL!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Please Don't Play Into This Numb Nut Game..like Cat Said He's An Idiot...case Close...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    DUMCO you just can't stop calling people names can you. So far all you have proven to me is you can lose a bet. Just so you know I have always considered "haters" my biggest fans. If you want an autograph just ask.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Come On Du-ray You Know I Love You If It Wasn't For Me And Hue You'll Wouldn't Have Anybody To Play With...how The School Project Going...remember I Know Your Game...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    yeah you know my game .... how much have you lost to me already ?
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Lets See Our First So Called Betyou Never Accepted Was That Sq Ed Was Going To Finish In Front Of Quit Road And Dunkirk ..sq Ed Got Scratched... Along With Quit Road
    Soo You Won That Running 10th
    Are Other Bet That You Would Only Bet Heads Up Because You Had No Balls Was Dunkirk Against Desert Party ....so Due To Your Great Cappin You Won ... You Make It Sound Like You Picked A Winner..ha Ha I See You Don't Post Any Bets Anymore ,,,..i Know Your Game...your Just Here To Piss People Off But I Would Rather Be Piss Off Then Piss On....