Summer Bird 25-1

Miner's Escape 30-1

Luv Gov 40-1

Nowhere to Hide 50-1

Odds by Bodog

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Are these still current? I don't see myself getting that price on CM or CC Belmont day, so I may book early.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    If Charitable is not the favorite by post time I will be shocked.
  • edited June 2009
    Cm Will Be The Favorite.......o ......speed In The Field He May Jog This Trip.............
    edited June 2009
    Guys, you have to remember the Belmont is such a public event.

IMO, I would be shocked to see anybody but MTB be the favorite. Charitable Man will certainly take a good deal of money, but not enough to be favorite. MTB will be under 2-1. I see CM in the 5/2-3/1 range.
  • edited June 2009
    Flyinlate............you Would Think And You May Be Correct,but Im Thinking Cm Gets Hammered.....
    edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Flyinlate............you Would Think And You May Be Correct,but Im Thinking Cm Gets Hammered.....

I hope not. I'm still deciding on my ticket structuring, but at this point I'm going against the MTB for the third time. Needless to say the last two hurt my tickets.

Charitable Man will most likely be my win wager. Chocolate Candy may see the top spot as well in exactas/tri's. MHS, Dunkirk, and SB will fill the lower spots.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    I am betting big on CM to win and as a backup I am buying a ALL ... CM....ALL ticket too.
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    I am betting big on CM to win and as a backup I am buying a ALL ... CM....ALL ticket too.

Why would you play ALL in 1st and 3rd if Mine That Bird won't be a factor at all?? Why knock down your profit since you are so confident that he won't be any factor?