Belmont a 2 horse race.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Mine That Bird is an obvious win contender. Does that mean he'll win? No.

You need to learn how to distinguish the difference, Draynay. You know, instead of saying "Whatshisname is head-and-shoulders above this field (like Dunkirk in the Kentucky Derby), and no one else has a chance."

Your act is old, tired, and transparent. Move along to Bloodhorse........you get way more attention over there.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Hey Numb Nut Just Because They Hate You Over On The Other Site Don't Think Your Welcome Here...this Site Dosn't Like A Leach... That Is Just Here To Draw Blood ..i Play Every Day ..your A Leach Every Day If You Want Me To Pull Up Your Dumb Ass (i'm The Best Listen To Me)..quiots I Will...go Play Your Game Elsewhere...as Of This Posting I Will Not Make Fun Of Your Sorry Ass Any More But Give You A Ha Ha Good One Kid,,,now Go To Bed ,,i Know Your Game Leach... Ha Ha Good One Kid!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Dude ...good One Kid!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Discreet I disagree and I told you why the Derby mud winner is not a win contender in the Belmont. Handicapping 101 tells us that the pace of this race and lack of speed will make his ablility to close non playable. You are allowed to have your own opinion but the facts are the facts. The Derby mud winner has not won a single race on a dry track all year and suddenly he is suppose to face Charitable Man and Dunkirk and run them down. Sorry but that is not very good handicapping.

I don't have an act I am just puzzled why you can't post a few pics and then defend them? Who is your pick for the win, place and show ? Why ?

What is so outrageous about that ....??? Who do you like and why ? Is that really so hard ? Geez.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    Hey Numb Nut Just Because They Hate You Over On The Other Site Don't Think Your Welcome Here...this Site Dosn't Like A Leach... That Is Just Here To Draw Blood ..i Play Every Day ..your A Leach Every Day If You Want Me To Pull Up Your Dumb Ass (i'm The Best Listen To Me)..quiots I Will...go Play Your Game Elsewhere...as Of This Posting I Will Not Make Fun Of Your Sorry Ass Any More But Give You A Ha Ha Good One Kid,,,now Go To Bed ,,i Know Your Game Leach... Ha Ha Good One Kid!!

More nonsense and no picks .....lol... give it a rest make a pick or move along.

The only winner you could pick is from your nose.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Dude Good One Kid
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Ho Hum.... still no picks

You're a joke and a board bully with no picks
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Dude If You Could Read I Gave Your Dumb Ass The Pick On This Post But Your Head Is To Big To See It ,..dude Good One Kid
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Nope you didn't.... geez you can't make a simple pick on a horse blog. Go back to the chess club where you belong. Unreal.
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    I don't have an act I am just puzzled why you can't post a few pics and then defend them?

Are you kidding? I've been posting picks on here for a long time (and showing a nice profit). How many picks have you posted? And what's your record?
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    No Discreet I am not kidding who is your top 3 in order for the Belmont ? And if you are so good at picking prove it.
    Race 8,9,10 and 11 the late pick 4. Sat. at Belmont Pick your winners I will pick mine. You guys talk a lot but when push comes to shove you suddenly get very quiet.
    edited June 2009
    The Derby mud winner has not won a single race on a dry track all year and suddenly he is suppose to face Charitable Man and Dunkirk and run them down. Sorry but that is not very good handicapping.
    True, but he just ran second (by a length) to a horse you say is head and shoulders the best 3yo in the country right now. And by your logic, that makes him a non-contender.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    i think you just cant accept that a horse you hate wins the biggest race of the year and runs a very strong second in his next grade 1 race. He is also the ML favorite going into the belmont so it looks like only one person involved with horses thinks hes a fluke. by the way If you left him off his exotics the last race than you lost those tickets. and if you didnt see my belmont picks they are listed in the thread Belmont Picks.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Discreet what you saw and what I saw are two different things. You saw the Derby mud winner finish second. I saw a horse out of contention and no threat for the win pick up sloppy seconds from MM. The race was already over 100 yards from the wire the only question was would MM hold on for second.

Summer Bird is a good example of what I am talking about. The horse is a nothing and his only claim to fame is his closing on a tiring Papa Clem and Old Fashioned. The horse is slower then mud and any money bet on this horse is a complete waste. The only reason he won his Maiden race is because he beat Luv Gov who took 10 races to win his. They are both jokes.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    i think you just cant accept that a horse you hate wins the biggest race of the year and runs a very strong second in his next grade 1 race. He is also the ML favorite going into the belmont so it looks like only one person involved with horses thinks hes a fluke. by the way If you left him off his exotics the last race than you lost those tickets. and if you didnt see my belmont picks they are listed in the thread Belmont Picks.

You seem to have no problem posting your picks... I would like to know why you pick who you pick but unlike Discreet and DUMCO you do post your picks. :yes:

The angles you use come up with your picks is important.

Just like in High School when your math teacher wanted you to SHOW your work and how you got the answer.
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Ok. I will break it down for you. You seem scared to go out on a limb

For the record I will have a few hundred on CM to win !!! A 50 exacta box with CM and Dunkirk and a ALL... CM.... ALL saver ticket :smoking:

Why are you playing All CM All if MTB has no shot to win??? Why decrease your expected profit???????
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Makes betting at the window easier ! And you are right I think the Derby mud winner has NO CHANCE at all for the win. This is a very chalky race and CC, Dunkirk, and CM are clearly the best here.

If you bet the Derby mud winner for the win let me know and come back here and tell me how it worked out for you.
    edited June 2009
    Makes betting at the window easier ! And you are right I think the Derby mud winner has NO CHANCE at all for the win. This is a very chalky race and CC, Dunkirk, and CM are clearly the best here.

If you bet the Derby mud winner for the win let me know and come back here and tell me how it worked out for you.

LMAO, what an excuse. Makes betting at the window easier....lol

Just admit it, if MTB wins the Belmont and CM get's 2nd you are afraid of being shutout.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Lol...yeah I am really scared of the mud winner winning the Belmont.... you're not a handicapper are you.....
    edited June 2009
    Lol...yeah I am really scared of the mud winner winning the Belmont.... you're not a handicapper are you.....

No I'm not a handicapper, I'm a gambler. Being a gambler, if I felt as strongly as you do about MTB (hell you make a new post every day about the 'mud winner') I would never use ALL in any postion of a bet. Why reduce your expected profit? It has nothing to do with 'being easier at the window'.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Its just the way I have always done it and it has paid big time for me over the years. Sad part is I almost had a great payout of Afleet Alex and because my friends were late for the Derby we never did our ALL-POTN-ALL this year. We are still crying about it.
    edited June 2009
    Its just the way I have always done it and it has paid big time for me over the years. Sad part is I almost had a great payout of Afleet Alex and because my friends were late for the Derby we never did our ALL-POTN-ALL this year. We are still crying about it.

So you would've cashed by a fluke? I think that is spelled h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Lol... dude... what don't you understand about a saver ticket.... is it your first time? You new to this ?
    edited June 2009
    Lol... dude... what don't you understand about a saver ticket.... is it your first time? You new to this ?

You mean if the fluke beats you again, that's your saver?

One more time.........I think that is spelled h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Duh... no it means if Luv Gov wins by a miracle I am still cashing. I guess you ARE new at this.

Look up saver bet and save yourself some time.
    edited June 2009
    Duh... no it means if Luv Gov wins by a miracle I am still cashing. I guess you ARE new at this.

Look up saver bet and save yourself some time.

I know what a saver bet is and I understand Luv Gov helping you out. You still haven't answered my question.

You have preached since May 2nd that the derby winner was a fluke so why would you include him in the 1st and 3rd spot of your trifecta saver for the Belmont? The object of this game is win more than you lose. Why reduce your expected profit by betting a horse that, as you say, has no chance at hitting the board???

You can't bitch like a woman during PMS about the Derby fluke and then come right back and bet him to finish first or third in the Belmont. You lose all creditability, if you had any to begin with....lol
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Dude maybe the few bucks means something to you but I do it because it works for me and has for years.

You bet your way and I will bet mine. It appears I am working with a little more then you.

It has always brought me good luck and I am not changing the mojo to save a few dollars.
    edited June 2009
    Dude maybe the few bucks means something to you but I do it because it works for me and has for years.

You bet your way and I will bet mine. It appears I am working with a little more then you.

It has always brought me good luck and I am not changing the mojo to save a few dollars.

it's not about the money, it's about being a h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e

You've bitched like a woman during PMS since May 2nd about the derby winner's fluke performance yet you don't have enough creditability to leave Mine that Bird out of your saver bet.

Leave the 7 horse out of your saver trifecta and we'll see if you cash it on Saturday. I'm not talking about Luv Gov, Brave Victory, or Miner's Escape....leave the 7 horse out like you've been telling everyone else to do.
    edited June 2009
    You guys talk a lot but when push comes to shove you suddenly get very quiet.

Everyone is quiet compared to you, Draynay...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    You bet your way and I will be mine I am not changing and the FLUKE is not going to win so don't worry about it.

bbixler you like so many that run their mouth but won't pick a horse !!! Until you pick a horse move on .... your not going to change my thoughts on the FLUKE AND you not going to change how I bet.