Bullshit--artist

2»

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    193 Post In 1/2 Day ...good To See Everybody Is Lose For The Belmont,,, Moa...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    G-Man....... who is vicky.....
  • edited June 2009
    Hue..........since The D.o.p.e. Tends To Show Up To Work Half In The Bag Most Days I Hired Vicky To Keep An Eye On The Office As Well As The D.o.p.e. So Far The First Week She Is Doing Well.....i May Have To Send Him To An Alcohol Treatment Facility If He Continues On This Path Of Heavy Boozing Every Night..any Suggestions ????
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Maybe you should make him go over the form with Draynay an hour a day for a month that might be a rude awakening lol.
  • edited June 2009
    I Recommended " Treatment Not Torture"
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    i was thinking and drinking, my sgt. at ft. benning, ga did not jump on me that,
    after i forgot to clear my weapon on the shooting range!!!!lol
  • edited June 2009
    Good Morning Turfman.........peace Today Brother........im Across The Pond Today At Epsom......a Sea Of Sloppy Muddy Tracks Back East..............
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    G911 and Turfman,

For the site..I would think it best if both of you were to concentrate on one track and one track only. G911 that would be a east coast track, TM yours would be a west coast track.

I really don't know how G911 you can put out so many plays that have real serious thought /handicapping behind them. I personally know someone who has played professionally for over 20 years...He concentrates on one track and one track only and it is the same track for the -6-7 months it is open. Wagers between 5-10 dimes daily

Trying to play multiple tracks is next to impossible...for the good of the site...I think putting well thought/analyzed picks would be much more helpful.

Thoughts?
  • edited June 2009
    Trotman.........you Have Been Asleep Up In Finger Lakes I Have Hit My Last 7--8 Plays Across The Pond In Europe....go Back And Check.....i Stick To Belmont And Saratoga For 6 Months....this Entire Post If You Start On Page 1 Is About The Bullshit Artist....mr. Vegas Plays Every Track Every Day..not Me Read My Anaylisis I Put East Coast Out.......you Have Been Napping Cause You Missed Two Big N.b.a. Plays My Guy Gave He Is Money In The Bank....i Called The Bullshit Artist Out On This Site......in Two Days At Epsom Had Both Exactas And Tri Today Two Weeks Ago Hit Both Stakes At Curragh In Ireland.....
    edited June 2009
    G911,

Remember it is a marathon not a sprint...I know I had one of the NBA plays you posted...not sure it was one of the last 2...yes, whoever it is..is damn good and I thanked you for posting.... I guess I should be checking this site daily...

However, as I have mentioned before it takes me a good 3-4 hours to go over one program...which includes reviewing notes from the last 3 races , watching video replays and the pp for that day...

As for the horses and why I wrote what I did...I just think a concentrated G911 and Turfman for 1 track only would be best for the site...I am looking at this from a site perspective only.

Thank you for the post...
  • edited June 2009
    Trotman............i Spend 6 Hours Going Over My Card...did You Read My Belmont Card For Today Not On This Thread....you Have Been Off The Site For 6 Weeks Or Better I Do Hole Belmont Thats What You Should Be Reading......this Thread Was A Call Out On Turfman And Mr. Vegas Bullshit Over The Last 30 Days At Every Track.............not Me One Track Belmont...i Like 3 Races At Churchill Later In There Card.................your On Wrong Thread..............
    edited June 2009
    G911,

I was looking at it...I cracked up at your comment on the 6th race....if you go against.....you ought to give up gambling....will the oppsite be true? If he loses will you give up?lol..just having a little fun!

If 6 hours is dedicated to one track that is terrific...if 6 hours to 3 tracks or more,then not sure the quality job needed is being put forth...however each to their own...
  • edited June 2009
    Trotman............i Do This For My Living This Isnt A Hobby....im Quite Serious About Betting My Money Its Ashame You Have Been Off So Long You Would Be Thousands Ahead With My Belmont Turf Bets Since The Meet Opened..........putting Up Late Pick 4 At Churchill ........

Race 6...if A Person Is Trying To Beat That Horse There Not A Handicapper,anything Can Happen In Any Race..if Nothing Like Jockey Fall Off,saddle Slip,lost Irons Occurs He Should Dominate This Field.......................this Is A 6 Horse Weak Field.....