Bullshit--artist

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Since I Joined This Site In December I Realized There Are A Few Actual Handicappers And Bettors On This Site.......................its Quite Apparent After 5 Months Most Are Killing Time On Here And Just Playing.................i Have Met And Made Some Friends On Here And Thats Great But Several Daily Posters On Here Are Really Just Playing Games For What Reason I Dont No.............i No When I Post A Card Generally In Newyork ,i Bet Every Damn Thing I Post Win Or Loose....

"turfman And The Imaginary Mr. Vegas "

First Off If You Bet The Horses You Post On Here As Your Sure Bets-top Plays You Would Be Living Under A Bridge In Los Angeles You Havent Picked Any Winners Since I Been On This Site........you Even Make Ridiculous Comments Like "were In The No"" The Only Thing You No Is Your Imaginary Friend "mr.vegas" Stop It Will You.........if There Was A Mr. Vegas He Would Be Laying 2 Blocks Off Fremont Street In A Cardboard Shack.............when Is Enough Going To Be Enough With You................its Beyond Being Funny And A Joke At This Point.......................you Talk About Hitting The Pick Six 35 Years Ago.......based On Your Current Selections I Have Seen Since I Joined This Site You Would Have To Hit 133 More Pick Sixes To Get Even.....................i Wish You Good Luck In Your Imaginary--horse Betting Dream World....lol..lol....

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Im Even Going To Go One Step Further.............i Will Challege You And Your Imaginary "mr. Vegas " To A $5,000 Winner Take All Handicapping Contest.........i Will Be In Vegas In November For 6 Days For Breeders Cup.....lets Meet Post The Cash To A Mutuel Party.....and Go Head To Head For The Two Days Of Breeders Cup.............you Even Have Home Field Edge Santa Anita......mr. Vegas Is In His Backyard.........one Horse And One Alternate For The Breeders Cup Races All Bets Sealed In An Envelope One Hour Prior To The First Race That Friday..........let Me No As I Will Be There For Sure.............
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Go gambler go !!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Turf Don't Fall For To Old "sealed Envelope" Trick He's The Best At That Trick...
  • edited June 2009
    Good Morning......d.o.p.e............powerfull List Of Entries For Colonial Stakes I Was Reviewing The Nominees For The Two Graded Events And Figuring Who I No Will Run For Sure And Who I Have Seen Entererd For This Weekend Around The Country...............i See A Horse I Love And Expect The Linemaker To Make Him 15/1 Or 20/ 1 As He Has Minimal Experience.....he Could Be The "m.o.a." Star Of The Day At A Big Number...............
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you gambler 911--for posting a straight up reply..trying to keep people honest 'mostly' and down to business-I''ve bee on another site and didn't see much respect for good handicappers and the moderators got offended by being ballsy--so it's good to see your approach---I know I'm new here but it's good to see positive interaction going on..I've been in horses for 40 years--grew up in nebraska --watching and tenuring methods from Marion and Jack Van Berg....Had horses like Chop Chop Tomohawk,Drop your drawers,I'm a Forceten and others...now I'm a breeder==mare out of seatle slew--own % breed to Bold Ego,Regal Classic and Cuvee..
    So I enjoy the game and the honest competition....been a sports person all my life to my kids who play and now my horses...but what I see in some sites is wannabe's and bs posters...yes we all loose at times but its good to get positive feedback from true players....thanks
  • edited June 2009
    Husker70.........and I Thank You Right Back You Like Myself Realize How Horse Betting Is The Toughest Gambling Game Out There But Its A Game We Love And Cant Live Without {me Anyway} Lol...its A Long Tough Grind And We Need Patience To Pick Our Spots..i Go On "tilt" At Times And Force Bets I Shouldnt Play But Thats Just Human Nature And Through 42 Years At The Trackyou Have To Take Your Beatings Like A Man......but I Refuse To Sit Back And Look At Some Of These Ridiculous Post Everyday By People I No May Not Even Be Betting,or If They Were As The Original Post I Started You Would Be Homeless With The Idiotic Claims Made By Some On Here.......jack Vanberg Cant Get Any Better Of A Horseman Than That...i Loved His Quote That He Testified In Front Of Congress About Horseracing He Stated "its Chemical Warfare " On The Tracks Nowadays....what Ashame But True.....i Wrote On This Site 4--5 Months Ago That If "lasix " Is Merely A Diuretic For Bleeding Problems And For Breathing Problems Why Are 98 Percent Of All Horses In The Country Using It....imagine 2 Year Olds Who Have Never Raced And You Look At A Field Of 10 Starters 8-10 Will Be On Lasix..absurd In My Mind.....one Day To Prove A Point I Grabbed A Racing Form That Had 6 Tracks In It ...there Were Like 720 Horses Entered At The 6 Tracks 706 Where On Lasix / Bute......good Luck And Nice Talking To You On Here Im Trying To Keep It Real On Here Not Imaginary..lol.lol..
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    come on sir, it's not like i get paid to post here, i have no reason to make up a horse player or tout...
    when i the "turf-man" came unto this site, i stated i had been playing horses since 1972, when i was
    8...i will be 46 on june 6.....in my short time here, i had won more bi- weekly contest than all but 1 of your
    regular handicappers, is this bull-shit also? check the record.....a $5,000.00 contest.....hollywood park
    had a triple crown challenge...in round 1 you get 4 picks...i had mind that bird as 1 of my chioces, in
    the preakness you get 2 picks, i had the filly as my second choice.....now in round 3 i have to come up
    with 1 pick......it's 5,000 going to the capper who picks all 3 winners..the winners will split the pot....now you
    can go to their web-site and ask if this is true...since the only liar on this site must be me. when i 1st
    come on board, i posted my web-site, and was contacted by e-mail that if i did that again, i would be
    taken off the site, so i respected the request of the people in charge..send them a e-mail and ask if this
    is a lie also......as for mr. vegas...he is the man that knows more about the ponies than we will ever know,
    and i have no reson to make him up......his favorite horse was a horse named " cricken tree" long before
    my time...he saw native driver win the gold cup 3 times...i was born june 6 1963, and have never seen either
    horse run...and d/c said it best when he was confronted about not giving out his best plays on here, and
    i stated you have to save something for your paying clients....was that a lie also...mr vegas gives out a single
    play...that is why on my card i will say..vegas play of the day, the rest of the races, mister know-it-all are my
    picks. the sad shit is last night when mr. d....stated his comments....mr. vegas said he would give out his
    very best play on of the day 1 pick..that would be it a day, now i will still give out my bull-shit picks, when people
    give out their "play of the year, and that shit runs up the track, what do they do, come up with another horse
    of the year play, now that is bull-shit...most of us do play our own picks, and if you need help, d/c is here to
    help you on your way.

the turf-man's insdier secrets is a california horseracing approved handicapping service...
    you can call or e-mail them and ask if b.jones has a service by that name. i have been dealing
    with inmates since 1986 have missed only 10 days of work, i took thursday and friday off
    and will report back to the prison on monday...you wish i was full of shit..my life is on the line each
    day, my friend i don't have time to make up alter-egos.....back too the fake ass contest that i'am

it says :
    hollywood park
    triple crown challenge
    round # 3 belmont stakes
    finalist-free general admission
    saturday june 6, 2009
    belmont stakes day only
    (program not included)
    entry exchange coupon
    present this coupon at contest central
    on saturday june ,6 2009 for your official
    round #3 belmont stakes contest entry form
    entry must be turned in no later than 15 minutes
    prior to belmont post time. non transferable
    june-6, 2009 b.s. -000153

now call hollywood park or e-mail them and check into it
    i told you i was in the 2nd spot at public handicapper.com contest
    last week i drop to 8...my contest name is "insider secrets" who are
    you to lie too? what would be the win in that.....i post each day thinking
    i can go 9 for 9....that way you can still come out on top if you go 5 for 9....
    i might not be the best, but the best i ever met.....i have clients that bet
    on 0ff-shore accounts in the pacific rim, and play more in a week than most
    play all year...yes, sir some people play hard and live hard....and mr. vegas
    named is l. jenkins...he retried from union 652 around 20 years ago moved to vegas
    with his wife, and sells / and plays his picks each day....so check into this before
    you make your wager and see who is really full of shit...don't get me confused with
    the rest of cats that post here.....shit...

now you pick the track and pick 1 horse in each race, and i will post 1....and we can go
    from thursday to sunday, and see who the fake ass is...your buddies can help!!!!
    post up or shut up......e-mail me so i can give you my ph #..come on m.o.a.....

and as always....good luck and good racing

waiting for your e-mail..so i can speak to ya!!!!
  • edited June 2009
    Turfman................you Rambled On For 140 Lines And Said Nothing..........i Couldnt Care Less About Contest Your In Actually I Hope You Win It And Then Accept My Head To Head Challenge....im Not Making Any Plays At Belmont Until Saturday For The Record......about Three Of The Stake Races.......no Body But Myself Picks My Plays It Get A Half Dozen Calls A Day From Friends Wanting To No If I Have Or Like Something...............the Plays You Post Everday Are Pathetic..and Generally 90 Percent Loosers.........dont Quit Your Day Job......and I Dont Ever Make It My Business On Here To Be Insultive However Enough Of Your Daily Mr. Vegas Plays Finally Caught Up To The Point I Couldnt Take It Anymore...you Made It Ridiculous And Like I Said All Loosers........hope You Win The Tournament.....
    edited June 2009
    you are not making a wager today @ any track?..now that is bullshit
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    turfman wrote: »
    you are not making a wager today @ any track?..now that is bullshit

Where did he say that? :wonder:
  • mcsockmcsock Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    Gambler,
    I agree with what you are saying. A lot of trolls, very few handicappers. If you were putting just 2.00 to win on turfmans " Vegas" plays, you would be down a chunk. Lord help anyone following his 4 contenders per race plays.
    I make no claims to being a handicapper or even close to one and I damn sure would not give people lists of losing horses day after day and still feel good about myself.
    edited June 2009
    i know he has loyal friends...all he has to do is post his track and single
    pick in all of the races, and i will post mine, and we go go from there....all in here are welcome
    to post their single top pick in each race..... shit make it selected races!!!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    TURF IN CASE THINGS DON'T WORK OUT...FREE DOG HOUSE

Date: 2009-05-05, 5:37PM PDT

FREE DOG HOUSE!!!! it has only been used about 5 mil times!!! Its in GREAT SHAPE!!! just a few things wrong about it that you might want to know..
    1. it's made from card board.
    2. theres a piece of poop in it that wont come out (not mine)
    3. i stole it out of someones yard
    4. ive been living in it for the past 6 months
    SO DON'T WORRY! IT WORKS GREAT AS A HOME FOR YOU DOG!
    WARNING!!
    DO NOT WASH IT! I KNOW IT'S SMELLY BUT DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WASH IT!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 1156515169
    edited June 2009
    we must be in russia....vagas play is 1 single race...1 horse...the rest
    are my picks...i have never seen a tip sheet, with just 1 horse in each race :

so knock ot off.....
  • edited June 2009
    For The Record The Weather Is Terrible And Muddy Tracks No Need To Play They Will Be Off The Turf For Sure......

Im Posting Two Plays On Here For Epsom England Exacta And Win / Place Bets In Two Group -1 Stakes Tomorrow..i Will Have Them Up This Evening And Why Im Selecting These Plays........
    edited June 2009
    mr. d.....you know and i know...there is no such thing as a sure-winner
    1/9.....big brown ran last in a graded 1 stakes
    so how can anyone bet the ranch on a $4,000 claimer on a off track at evangeline downs?

if anyone has lost their shirt, we will start a "get your shirt back fund"
    and have all donations sent to you mr. d.

we seen the track had a 1 hour rain delay before race 3......frogs were drowning!!! ( now that's a down-pour)
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Where did this all come from? lol
    I must have missed something.
    edited June 2009
    I think gambler911 was out of folgers when he woke up this morning....lol
  • edited June 2009
    come on sir, it's not like i get paid to post here, i have no reason to make up a horse player or tout...
    when i the "turf-man" came unto this site, i stated i had been playing horses since 1972, when i was
    8...i will be 46 on june 6.....in my short time here, i had won more bi- weekly contest than all but 1 of your
    regular handicappers, is this bull-shit also? check the record.....a $5,000.00 contest.....hollywood park
    had a triple crown challenge...in round 1 you get 4 picks...i had mind that bird as 1 of my chioces, in
    the preakness you get 2 picks, i had the filly as my second choice.....now in round 3 i have to come up
    with 1 pick......it's 5,000 going to the capper who picks all 3 winners..the winners will split the pot....now you
    can go to their web-site and ask if this is true...since the only liar on this site must be me. when i 1st
    come on board, i posted my web-site, and was contacted by e-mail that if i did that again, i would be
    taken off the site, so i respected the request of the people in charge..send them a e-mail and ask if this
    is a lie also......as for mr. vegas...he is the man that knows more about the ponies than we will ever know,
    and i have no reson to make him up......his favorite horse was a horse named " cricken tree" long before
    my time...he saw native driver win the gold cup 3 times...i was born june 6 1963, and have never seen either
    horse run...and d/c said it best when he was confronted about not giving out his best plays on here, and
    i stated you have to save something for your paying clients....was that a lie also...mr vegas gives out a single
    play...that is why on my card i will say..vegas play of the day, the rest of the races, mister know-it-all are my
    picks. the sad shit is last night when mr. d....stated his comments....mr. vegas said he would give out his
    very best play on of the day 1 pick..that would be it a day, now i will still give out my bull-shit picks, when people
    give out their "play of the year, and that shit runs up the track, what do they do, come up with another horse
    of the year play, now that is bull-shit...most of us do play our own picks, and if you need help, d/c is here to
    help you on your way.

the turf-man's insdier secrets is a california horseracing approved handicapping service...
    you can call or e-mail them and ask if b.jones has a service by that name. i have been dealing
    with inmates since 1986 have missed only 10 days of work, i took thursday and friday off
    and will report back to the prison on monday...you wish i was full of shit..my life is on the line each
    day, my friend i don't have time to make up alter-egos.....back too the fake ass contest that i'am

it says :
    hollywood park
    triple crown challenge
    round # 3 belmont stakes
    finalist-free general admission
    saturday june 6, 2009
    belmont stakes day only
    (program not included)
    entry exchange coupon
    present this coupon at contest central
    on saturday june ,6 2009 for your official
    round #3 belmont stakes contest entry form
    entry must be turned in no later than 15 minutes
    prior to belmont post time. non transferable
    june-6, 2009 b.s. -000153

now call hollywood park or e-mail them and check into it
    i told you i was in the 2nd spot at public handicapper.com contest
    last week i drop to 8...my contest name is "insider secrets" who are
    you to lie too? what would be the win in that.....i post each day thinking
    i can go 9 for 9....that way you can still come out on top if you go 5 for 9....
    i might not be the best, but the best i ever met.....i have clients that bet
    on 0ff-shore accounts in the pacific rim, and play more in a week than most
    play all year...yes, sir some people play hard and live hard....and mr. vegas
    named is l. jenkins...he retried from union 652 around 20 years ago moved to vegas
    with his wife, and sells / and plays his picks each day....so check into this before
    you make your wager and see who is really full of shit...don't get me confused with
    the rest of cats that post here.....

now you pick the track and pick 1 horse in each race, and i will post 1....and we can go
    from thursday to sunday, and see who the fake ass is...your buddies can help!!!!
    post up or shut up......e-mail me so i can give you my ph #..come on m.o.a.....

and as always....good luck and good racing

waiting for your e-mail..so i can speak to ya!!!!
    I ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO FULLY READ THIS.....FIRST OF ALL YOU MY FRIEND PROBABLY FROM YOUR RECENT POST SHOULD SIGN UP FOR DISCREET PICKS....I HAVE BEEN DOING MY OWN HANDICAPPING AND BETTING FOR 42 YEARS ON 4 CONTINENTS I HAVE PLAYED HORSES LIVE..NOT SIMULCAST.........THATS WHY I ENJOY EUROPEAN RACING SO MUCH AS I WAS AT THE BIG TRACKS IN FRANCE--ITALY--GERMANY--HONGKONG---AUSTRALIA......I HAVE A WORLDLY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES AT TRACKS WORLDWIDE........STICK WITH ME KIDDO I WILL PUT YOU ON A FEW WINNRS....
  • edited June 2009
    bbixler wrote: »
    I think gambler911 was out of folgers when he woke up this morning....lol

YOU MUST BE A VISIONARY........I HAD A POT OF "DUNKIN-DONUTS" THIS AM....LOL..LOL..
    edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    YOU MUST BE A VISIONARY........I HAD A POT OF "DUNKIN-DONUTS" THIS AM....LOL..LOL..

lol.....I don't know which one is worse, turfman or draynay....lol
    edited June 2009
    and i respect your 42 years of playing the ponies, so you should know 1st hand, how hard it is
    to pick winners day in and day out.....i have 1 client in the u.k.....we played lingfield today..i went
    1 for 6..and that came in race 6.....why would i give credit for a pick to another person...
    i love to win and hate when i don't...and i can only pass on the info for you experts to
    either play it, or throw it out.....when i picked mind that bird....the last thing i looked at
    were odds..50-1 or 4-5....if i like a horse i will play it.....when i post the vegas play, you bet
    i do the counting...shit this cat has not hit in 3 or 4 days....and the pressure is then on me
    to either keep posting or to say fuck that noise...if i quit.....then it's like mr. vegas must have
    tooked his picks back to alabammy.....and i know he has before and will again come up with
    some live shit....i try to post the tracks on here that i can bet on with t.v.g...
    but as for you contest for breeders' cup 2009...i will let you know.....we still have a few months....
    you are in the elite 1,300 or more post club.....and if we keep this shit up we should be at
    1,500 before sunday.....

good luck and good racing!!!!
  • mcsockmcsock Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    bbixler wrote: »
    lol.....I don't know which one is worse, turfman or draynay....lol
    I still read some of turfman's stuff, Draynay I totally skip his posts. I still do put some value on my time, and reading that trash wastes my time.
    edited June 2009
    please don't put me on that list with d.......back on may 2nd i was a hero...now june 4th..i'am a goat
    even steve cauthen lost 120 races in a row, and ended up in the h.o.a.....lol
    edited June 2009
    please don't put me on that list with d.......back on may 2nd i was a hero...now june 4th..i'am a goat
    even steve cauthen lost 120 races in a row, and ended up in the h.o.a.....lol

Yeah, that was a low blow on my part.....you're no where close to that goon....lol
  • edited June 2009
    Turfman..................for The Record I Would Never Even Put You With The Dreadded "d " Category............lol...lol... I Have A Good One At About 8 /1 I Believe At Epsom Tomorrow.....i Will Be Posting Shortly...............im Sorry I Jumped On Your Ass So Hard This Morning But After All The Mr.vegas Consecutive Loosers I Had To Think He Was Imaginary Or Not A Guy That Ever Lays A Bet............
    edited June 2009
    Turfman..................for The Record I Would Never Even Put You With The Dreadded "d " Category............lol...lol... I Have A Good One At About 8 /1 I Believe At Epsom Tomorrow.....i Will Be Posting Shortly...............im Sorry I Jumped On Your Ass So Hard This Morning But After All The Mr.vegas Consecutive Loosers I Had To Think He Was Imaginary Or Not A Guy That Ever Lays A Bet............

Don't get soft on us with the apology....lol

You gotta put that Dunkin shit away and get back to Folgers....lol
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    It's Good To See The Men Of Action Can Still Open That Can Of Whoop Ass...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    I don't know if Im laughing or crying here. LOL... G-Man at least from your posts and breakdowns i have to say your at least tie with the best handicapper i know and thats the mathamatician friend i told you about. Turfman as you know we all go through our rotten as hell streaks and 1/2 of it is attitude and we start over looking the little things that we wouldnt miss before to make a score. I think your vegas friend should go bye bye not cause hes on a artic cold streak (that we all have) but its taken the attitude out of your game. As far as Draynay he is laughing his ass off cause everytime he pokes you with a pin you all frantically wiggle so why wouldnt someone keep sticking.
    As for me I do have an imaginary friend horse racing wise. whenever i get to the windo my friend sits on my shoulder snaps me on the ear and says Im Dunco, stop playing the horses and grow corn numb nuts. LOL
  • hardspunhardspun Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    I ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO FULLY READ THIS.....FIRST OF ALL YOU MY FRIEND PROBABLY FROM YOUR RECENT POST SHOULD SIGN UP FOR DISCREET PICKS....I HAVE BEEN DOING MY OWN HANDICAPPING AND BETTING FOR 42 YEARS ON 4 CONTINENTS I HAVE PLAYED HORSES LIVE..NOT SIMULCAST.........THATS WHY I ENJOY EUROPEAN RACING SO MUCH AS I WAS AT THE BIG TRACKS IN FRANCE--ITALY--GERMANY--HONGKONG---AUSTRALIA......I HAVE A WORLDLY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES AT TRACKS WORLDWIDE........STICK WITH ME KIDDO I WILL PUT YOU ON A FEW WINNRS....

I went to the track in Korea it was pretty badass.:cool2: